View Full Version : firefox or internet explorer?

stabro
23-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Anyone who knows where I can get firefox or explorer to my M600i?

// Staffan

albatorsk
28-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Anyone who knows where I can get firefox or explorer to my M600i?

No. Microsoft has their own embedded OS that they support (Windows Mobile/PocketPC) and the Mozilla foundation has no plans to port FF to Symbian UIQ. Ofcourse, the source is available, so if you feel up to the task...

FineArt
20-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Opera, the browser included with the phone, is the best mobile web browser.
Internet Explorer lags behind the other two browsers in features and is generally not as good.
Mozilla are making a browser or Pocket PC at the moment so they might port it to UIQ, it's at version 0.3 or so so it's still very unreliable.

demank
20-05-2007, 04:03 PM
i am on of firefox freak.
so i am very waiting for firefox in UIQ 3.0, :)

sarenax
10-06-2009, 05:57 AM
How do I restore the tabs in my Firefox session after having accidentally clicked on 'start new session'? I have Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8 and don't believe I have any "session manager" add-ons. As a possible solution, I wonder if session manager add-on can recreate a session(s) ( I had 3 browser windows sessions) retroactively?

N/A
10-06-2009, 08:27 AM
How do I restore the tabs in my Firefox session after having accidentally clicked on 'start new session'? I have Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8 and don't believe I have any "session manager" add-ons. As a possible solution, I wonder if session manager add-on can recreate a session(s) ( I had 3 browser windows sessions) retroactively?
If you have a problem with a Philips microwave oven, do you then go to a forum for Black & Decker power drills to ask people to solve a problem with your oven? ;)

In other words, instead of asking on a Symbian discussion forum for a specific Sony Ericsson mobile phone model, perhaps you should find a Mozilla Firefox discussion board to ask the question on?

http://www.mozilla.org/community/