22-03-2007, 01:53 PM
I've accidentally put incompatitabe fonts file under the D:/resources/fonts and can not be deleted. I try both master reset and format drive but its always return me an error message said the folder has been in used. I even try few difference explorer S/W but non of them can help me to delete the files. Any suggestions? Thanks a millions.
22-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Do you with "format drive" mean the "Format internal disk" option in the "hidden" service menu?
22-03-2007, 02:39 PM
not the hidden menu...it is the one under the control panel -> others -> format media drive. I try millions way to delete or replace, rename...etc but non of them works. Its seems system is occupied the folder and i can not do anything with it. Is there anyway i can boot my phone in "Safe mode" or setup the system to bypass loading that folder? Thanks
22-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Well you can try two different approaches:
1. Perform a MAJOR reset by formating the internal disk. This will totally whipe your phone to factory defaults. That is, it will also remove all installed languages except default (usually english, depending on which CDA you have or if it's branded), all themes except the default theme, some ringtones (rare cases) etc.. (nothing critical and it will not do anything with the 4GB storage).
You may have to use SEUS afterwards to re-flash your phone to get it as it was "out-of-the-box" but it will most definetly work fine after the format.
To open the hidden system menu do the following by "typing":
* jogdial UP * jogdial DOWN jogdial DOWN * jogdial DOWN *
=> Select option "Format internal disk"
2. Re-flash the phones firmware using SEUS.
22-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I finally got the problem solved:
1. Turn off phone
2. Select Flight mode
3. Connect USB cable and select Fast mode
4. Delete whatever you want.
Anyway, thanks so much for Superswede help!