View Full Version : New user - few simple questions...

mcvpjd3
20-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Firstly can you change the time-out on the auto keylock?

Secondly, I've copied over some MP3 albums from my PC, how do I get the cover art to show, does it need to be a certain file name or what?

Thanks

superswede
20-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Firstly can you change the time-out on the auto keylock?

Secondly, I've copied over some MP3 albums from my PC, how do I get the cover art to show, does it need to be a certain file name or what?

Thanks

Re. KEYLOCK: No, you can't change it.

Re. ALBUM ART: I have also had problems and cannot provide any quick fix. I ended up converting all ID3-tags to v.2.3 using iTunes. At later time I've heared that it should be enough to place the album art on root in the appropriate album folder (the name of the album art file should be "Folder.jpg" and according to SE it should not exceed 240x320).

huu
20-03-2007, 02:31 PM
USB on "fast file transfer" mode: W950 Media Drive:\Music\Artist Name\Album Name\songA.mp3, songB.mp3 . . . etc, picture.jpg

(windows media player can transfer mp3s to the w950 it will creat a folder tree as above just drop jpg in then it will show on walkman player... wmp wont copy the jpg across for some reason)

Atomic2
24-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Hi, after many frustrating attempts and following advice from various forums, I found a simple way of transfering music and artwork together; If you have have windows XP, go to My Music, right click on the album you want to transfer, go to send to, it will then give you various destination options including The Sony Ericsson Massive Storage, click on that and it will start to transfer, each album took about 10 seconds, including Arftwork..good luck!

Atomic2
24-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Hi, after many frustrating attempts and following advice from various forums, I found a simple way of transfering music and artwork together; If you have have windows XP, go to My Music, right click on the album you want to transfer, go to send to, it will then give you various destination options including The Sony Ericsson Massive Storage, click on that and it will start to transfer, each album took about 10 seconds, including Arftwork..good luck!