View Full Version : Walkman Skin Color Change

dragonfly87
28-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Hello guys, I have an awkward problem here..

The orange skin color of my W950i's Walkman interface never changes when I click on the color circles (moods) at the right hand side bottom of the screen, unlike as seen on review pictures (mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-w950-2-en.shtml) under the section "Themes".

The colors of the visualizations are changed when I change the "mood", but the visualizations turned off, the usual orange colored background of the Walkman does not change on clicking the color circles.

I have the latest updated software on my phone, and its not contracted with any Mobile Service Provider.

It might also be noteworthy to mention that the background skin of the Walkman are consisted of vertical lines of circles on my phone, whereas, on the review pictures and in the User Manual, I find they are made up of vertical lines of rectangles .

Can anyone please suggest a way out of this ?

huu
02-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Looking at the preview, on the play mode interface the present of the "Stop" and "Pause" button instead of the "My Music" and the scroll icon and the music key instead on the green play icon on the task bar suggest that it a different version software? from early (non retail) version perhaps? and the preview said "Color appearance can be changed automatically in playback mode" and the screenshot taken of those color background are all from play back mode so i think thats their version of the "visualization" or lack there of the one we have now... and yeah mine always orange reguardless of what theme i pick.:mad: