View Full Version : p800 touch screen

The Kingster
20-12-2002, 10:27 PM
Hey guys.

Is p800 touch screen with the pen the only option for using the fone?

I just cant see this being practical in some situations. I know it has either buttons on screen or attached, but can this buttons be used for accessing memory and such like.

Its just that it looks like a great fone, but may be a bit of a restriction if you always need a pen.

Example - your in a club on a Friday night completely s*itfaced and need to use it. You aint gonna start getting the pen out and doin all that, are you?

Also how much is this expected to be on a new contract, and in general, are Ericcsons easy to unlock?

pEPPAR
20-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Jogdial works in Flip Open (FO) as well. Tilt forward and towards and you browse the appliactions on the tabs. When you're in an application, e.g. calendar, just scroll down and your're in the app itself. There are limitations in FO, i.e. you can't do everything with the jog, please explore yourself. Hint: In the Browser, press jog when the side is loaded to get to three different locations (and at the same time see what's on the page)

pEPPAR
20-12-2002, 11:33 PM
eheh, click on the progress bar (the one showing time) to get downloaded kB instead:-) May be more appropriate if you pay per MB....

The Kingster
20-12-2002, 11:41 PM
I dont have one

Fear-factoR
21-12-2002, 01:02 PM
you can also use you're fingernail to manage the telephone :D
it works quete well, even handwriting recognition...

01-01-2003, 03:16 PM
you can also use you're fingernail to manage the telephone :D
it works quete well, even handwriting recognition...

can you imagine walking around and seeing people with just one delicately manicured and varnished nail, and thinking "yep, he must have a P800" :D

Its not so much the actual pen that worries me, its the fact that you need 2 hands to operate it in that way.

Think I'll stick with the 7650