View Full Version : Firmware check

ijinesh
31-01-2007, 06:45 AM
Hi All,

Just wanted to know how can one check firmware on SE W950i?
Also, how can one copy phonebook from nokia 6230 to SE W950i?
Lastly, anyway to get SE W950i compatible Oxygen Phone Manager?

Thanks in advance.

Oxygen Support
02-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Hi All,

Just wanted to know how can one check firmware on SE W950i?

You should go to Applications->Edit->System information->CDA.

Also, how can one copy phonebook from nokia 6230 to SE W950i?
Lastly, anyway to get SE W950i compatible Oxygen Phone Manager?

Thanks in advance.

You may transfer the Phonebook from Nokia 6230 to your new SE phone with the help of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS Phones. You need to load the phonebook of the phone Nokia 6230 to Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia Phones trial version, which you may download here (http://www.oxygensoftware.com/en/download/default.asp?ProductID=58). Then you should save the phonebook to the OPM format and transfer it to Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS Phones. To write down the Phonebook to SE W950i you will need the registered version of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS Phones. The trial version of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS Phones is available here (http://www.oxygensoftware.com/en/download/default.asp?ProductID=59).

Macqueyl
02-02-2007, 06:35 PM
You should go to Applications->Edit->System information->CDA.

How do you get to "Applications?" I don't see it listed in the Main Menu. Thanks.

kingmobilephone
06-02-2007, 01:24 PM
another way to check the firmware is by the following command

UP * Down Down * Down * (up means rotate the WHEEL little one) ...when I said little, it means only little one ...not a big rotate .. while * is the key below 7

for phone number transfer, u can do a bluetooth between 6230 and W950i...

phone book ..advance...mark all....send via bluetooth...

but I must say if u have a lot, it's a bit of trouble to see the method I mentioned as u need to confirm to receive the contact each..

OR if u have less than 200 contact, just copy it to the sim memory and then take the sim and copy it back to your W950i