18-01-2007, 06:32 PM
1) Outlook's recurring tasks do not synchronize
2) SMS indicator light (green) sometimes still flashes even after new SMS has been viewed & deleted
3) USB connection activates even when phone is not docked
4) 'Video Telephony' is set as hardware button for Internet Button but does not launch Video Phone in flip-closed (only works in flip-open)
5) Radio causes phone to reboot
I have none of those problems, but there are people that have those, and others like me that donīt have them
Did you avoid restoring old backups and the formated internal drive after update???
20-01-2007, 07:06 AM
I've got a 'generic' SE P990i & could download the firmware update the day it got released (I'm with MTN in South Africa). In other words, my phone is not 'branded' with software from a mobile Service provider.
Must admit, the phone feels stable now & with Swiss Manager 1.3 running in the background, makes me start to really like this phone.
*I think we're two firmware realeases away from a superb phone. :)
21-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Thanks for everyone's response so far.
My current firmware is:
I did format the internal drive b4 update and after update I restored my backup. Should I not have done this?
With reference to my first problem item (1) pls refer to the attached pic which shows the error report on the my Outlook's Recurring Tasks which do not get sync'd with my P990 (single occuring tasks sync perfectly). Surprisingly, my earlier P800 supported Recurring Tasks!