View Full Version : M600i - New case + keypad?

benc
02-01-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm about to buy a SE M600i on T-mobile (in the UK) but it comes in a crappy silver colour with black keys. I'd like to change the case to white, with white keys. I've seen a couple of place selling the cases in white, but I can't find replacement keypads. Any ideas?

audvid
09-02-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm about to buy a SE M600i on T-mobile (in the UK) but it comes in a crappy silver colour with black keys. I'd like to change the case to white, with white keys. I've seen a couple of place selling the cases in white, but I can't find replacement keypads. Any ideas?
where can i buy a white case? I have not found any place. My stylus retainer clip is broken and I need a new case. Thanks!

benc
12-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Look on ebay for "M600i fascia white"

zarniw00p
23-02-2007, 09:35 PM
for a white keypad go here:

www . cnn . cn (not allowed to post links?!??!!?)

ordered mine yesterday for $5 bargain!

coming from the states so will take a week(ish)

got my white casing off ebay for 6 but i had to remove 4 brass inserts from my tmobile casing and 'set' them into the white fascia by heating them up (not for the faint hearted!). look soooo much better than to horrid tmobile grey!

also just done a CDA change and reflash of generic firmware with SEUS, the tmobile firmware is miles behind of the generic stuff, phone is now really fast and the browser doeesn't crash with 'kern exec' errors every 5 minutes!

audvid
23-02-2007, 10:10 PM
for a white keypad go here:

www . cnn . cn (not allowed to post links?!??!!?)

ordered mine yesterday for $5 bargain!

coming from the states so will take a week(ish)

got my white casing off ebay for £6 but i had to remove 4 brass inserts from my tmobile casing and 'set' them into the white fascia by heating them up (not for the faint hearted!). look soooo much better than to horrid tmobile grey!

also just done a CDA change and reflash of generic firmware with SEUS, the tmobile firmware is miles behind of the generic stuff, phone is now really fast and the browser doeesn't crash with 'kern exec' errors every 5 minutes! I would really like to know how to replace the firmware/software in my phone. It came with chinese language and I am unable to install the US english and new rev. Its handwriting recognition is so slow as compared to my US english phone with latest firmware.