View Full Version : I lost my mRouter. Please help!

Tired
23-12-2006, 04:49 PM
My kids deleted mRouter (or acctualy the whole INTUWAVE directory from REGISTRY. As a consequence I can not pair PC with P990i. Is there a chance that I somehow install it again? Althou everybody says it is a part of PC Suite, I can not find it there or it does no want to install.

Please help.

THX

Tired
24-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Dear forum members,

I even installed new WinXP on another comp and installed the first thing PC Suite. Still synchronisation does not work. Then I installed MS Office 2003, but still no help. This worked on friend's computer, so it should work here also. What do you think why I do not have this synchronization feature, since all other features work fine.

Thank you

PeteASJP
03-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Have you configured your firewall to enable the relevant executables to allow the traffic the synch software needs? See the readme for troubleshooting the PC suite that comes with the software.

Tired
12-01-2007, 12:58 AM
I have configured all according to the instructions, but still no luck. I even uninstalled OS and installed the first application the PC Suite after the OS installation, but still the problem persists. It did not on other friend's computer. Thank you,