07-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Heres an interesting question, how do people view your 9210, after you've shown them what it does. The majority of people look at it as a phone and say about how big it is etc. I think I know only 2 people who think of it as a small PDA with a phone built on.
What opinions do you get?
07-02-2002, 06:54 PM
I'm suprised by how many people think it looks cool even <I>before</I> I open it up.
It's affectionately known as the brick but everybody I work with considers it to be the best in communication.
Most people think it's pretty kewl. People who know about tech-stuff think it's awesome. It's funny opening it up and working on documents on the train next to people with laptops, like 'Do you really need to carry that ton of weight arround just to type a memo.' - some poeple do a double take...'What's that thing?'
I had one bloke who said, in a sneering tone "That's a bit of a 1980's brick you've got there..."
"Well..." I replied, opening it up. "It's not just a phone."
He nearly fell backward. Funny. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Then he asked if he could get an adapter like that for his phone.
"It's not an 'adapter'," I replied. "That IS the phone."
Think Nokia will HAVE to update its design and spec though 'cos the S-E P800 spec and style makes it look like a killer of a machine! People who can afford it will have an either or choice to make between the phones and I can see most people going with the P800.
1. Hmmm....most people are quite impressed by it (when I open the cover).
2. Hardly anyone knows what it is ("That's a Nokia?!?").
3. Most of my friends start with "Where're the games?" when I open it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
3. And some of my more unintelligent friends keep on asking me what'll happen to it if they throw it on the ground.....
4. Almost everyone has something to say about how big it is....