View Full Version : Email to phone

tmax
20-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Hi guys,

i have had a look around...
seems there are 2 ways to get emails to phone - download from server (cost of a phone call) and it seems you can tsfr emails to the phone via bluetooth somehow (i don't have it on my computer so i haven't tried it)

what i need is to transfer them via usb cable to my phone.
is there a way besides saving the email to desktop then copying it over as a file?

cheers.

VinterKrig
21-12-2006, 08:31 PM
I believe You can synchronize your e-mails with Nokia PC Suite. With USB-cable or bluetooth. No need to save e-mails to desktop and copy to mmc.

You do have Nokia PC Suite installed and up-to-date? I suggest reading the manual.

I have free e-mail accounts given by the teleoperator. Linked outlook express to one of them, that way I can check my outlook express e-mail anywhere with my phone. Really nice.
With fixed monthly fee it does not cost a thing.

slitchfield
24-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Hi guys,

i have had a look around...
seems there are 2 ways to get emails to phone - download from server (cost of a phone call) and it seems you can tsfr emails to the phone via bluetooth somehow (i don't have it on my computer so i haven't tried it)

what i need is to transfer them via usb cable to my phone.
is there a way besides saving the email to desktop then copying it over as a file?

cheers.

Er... if the emails are already on your desktop, why on earth would you want them on your phone as well? Surely the phone is for checking new enmails that come in while you're out and about?

Just curious!

Steve