View Full Version : The N95 with touchscreen = ultimate SE P-series phone!

kingrob
08-10-2006, 09:21 AM
I have found the ultimate design for the 'P1000'.

I guess it will never ever surface, but if SonyEriccson takes everything the Nokia N95 has & add a touch screen + stylus & jog-dial, I think you'll have the ultimate phone ever produced by man.

Call it the SE P1000 and I will put my order in.

*Sigh* ;)

jah
20-10-2006, 09:29 PM
I have found the ultimate design for the 'P1000'.

I guess it will never ever surface, but if SonyEriccson takes everything the Nokia N95 has & add a touch screen + stylus & jog-dial, I think you'll have the ultimate phone ever produced by man.

Call it the SE P1000 and I will put my order in.

*Sigh* ;)

You'll also need, a keyboard, predictive text and that magical Sony design ;)

kingrob
28-10-2006, 08:36 AM
You'll also need, a keyboard, predictive text and that magical Sony design ;)

No, I don't want a keyboard - I write on my screen, much quicker. The keyboard on the P910's flip was only to get a Blackberry licence.

You're talking about the magical Sony design, but I think the P990 must be one of the ugliest phones I've ever seen?

jah
29-10-2006, 12:31 PM
No, I don't want a keyboard - I write on my screen, much quicker. The keyboard on the P910's flip was only to get a Blackberry licence.

You're talking about the magical Sony design, but I think the P990 must be one of the ugliest phones I've ever seen?

You can't write on the screen of the N95! That's the point. Taste is a personal thing. Let's wait until Q2 of 2007 once SE have ramped-up the production of their UIQ3 devices and it will be interesting to compare sales of the P990 and P910.

kingrob
29-10-2006, 09:04 PM
You can't write on the screen of the N95! That's the point. Taste is a personal thing. Let's wait until Q2 of 2007 once SE have ramped-up the production of their UIQ3 devices and it will be interesting to compare sales of the P990 and P910.

Have a good look at the heading of my thread.

I said the N95 + touchscreen.... hello?

*I still think you're a SE employee trying to 'put out the fires' about this phone...

jah
30-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Have a good look at the heading of my thread.

I said the N95 + touchscreen.... hello?

*I still think you're a SE employee trying to 'put out the fires' about this phone...

:o

Boy you have no idea! I gave SE & UIQ staff hell at the London Smartphone show!