View Full Version : Videofailure

SvampJohan
25-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Hmmm... When I bought my P990 i was thrilled to see the possibility and quality regarding video.

I went and bought myself a 4Gb memorycard to have enough room for both fun and work. I planed to view movies during traintravelling.

Then I hit the wall.

I have now used 4 different programs and been in contact with S-E support and still I get errors and the phone goes dead evertime I try to play a movie.
I use 3gp and I think all other settings are correct.

Anyone got a simple, easy to understand-solution.

This really bugs me.

kingrob
25-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Just update your phone regularly.

Here in South Africa, the P990 got rejected on all the networks and only after numerous software updates, it got approved.

The software is not 'up to scratch' yet.

ajshaikh
05-10-2006, 05:18 PM
I recall reading on a different forum that someone had a problem recording lenghty video files on their 4Mb SanDisk memory stick and someone else replied that they did not have this problem with the Sony's 4Mb stick.

KarlEfraimsson
20-11-2006, 04:07 PM
I recall reading on a different forum that someone had a problem recording lenghty video files on their 4Mb SanDisk memory stick and someone else replied that they did not have this problem with the Sony's 4Mb stick.

so if i get the sony memory stick duo pro 4Gb, you ment Gb insted of Mb?
where can i read this forums?

morgan1130
21-11-2006, 09:23 PM
IRT SvampJohan:
Were you trying to watch the stream video or converted video?

I use Nero digital and that works well, just select Memory Stick PSP from the profile.
I also tried cucusoft and mediacoder and some other softwares, had same problem like yours.

SvampJohan
22-11-2006, 12:19 PM
IRT SvampJohan:
Were you trying to watch the stream video or converted video?

I use Nero digital and that works well, just select Memory Stick PSP from the profile.
I also tried cucusoft and mediacoder and some other softwares, had same problem like yours.

I tried to watch converted video and used SUPER, a free converter... I'll try some different converters and different settings... no luck yet

KarlEfraimsson
24-11-2006, 01:35 PM
no luck fore me either...
är du svensk SvampJohan?

SvampJohan
26-11-2006, 01:20 PM
no luck fore me either...
är du svensk SvampJohan?

Japps.. det stämmer bra det... och har fortfarande inte lyckats... ska leta fram det föreslagna neroprogrammet och se om det löser biffen

ares
27-11-2006, 01:06 AM
I think you´re not using SUPER has you should...it produces superb results has you can see here

http://my-symbian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29936

KarlEfraimsson
28-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Japps.. det stämmer bra det... och har fortfarande inte lyckats... ska leta fram det föreslagna neroprogrammet och se om det löser biffen

har provat, funkade inte för mig.
men det känns posetivt att jag denna gång inte behövde starta om telefonen, den stod och tuggade i fem minuter och sedan gav den upp, sa att programet avslutats, och så var det inget mer med det.

har kollat lite på olika forum, kanske är helt ute och cyklar, men jag tycker att det verkar som att man i vissa andra länder har fått en programvaruppdatering mer en vi här si sverige har fått?