View Full Version : Picture attachments in Email

e61
12-09-2006, 05:06 AM
I am not able to see the pictures attachments in emails i received.

Am I alone?

Any ways to solve this?

Thank you.

elp
12-09-2006, 10:40 AM
I am not able to see the pictures attachments in emails i received.

Am I alone?

I can see them just fine. After having opened the email, go to Options -> Attachements and you'll have all your pictures there.

pantoche
12-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Are you receiving emails via blackberry??

e61
13-09-2006, 06:01 AM
Are you receiving emails via blackberry??
My file is in .jpg.

I am getting messages like "Unknown document format", and sometimes "table of content not available" .

Pantoche, Yes, receiving emails via blackberry.

Does it affect viewing the attachments?

elp, Are you receiving emails via blackberry?

elp
13-09-2006, 08:34 AM
My file is in .jpg.

No i'm receiving them via POP3. Your problem is a known bug with the blackberry client. I don't think that there is a workaround for this problem. Maybe the latest firmware fixes this.

e61
13-09-2006, 10:55 AM
No i'm receiving them via POP3. Your problem is a known bug with the blackberry client. I don't think that there is a workaround for this problem. Maybe the latest firmware fixes this.
Thank you.

So using POP3 will be able to view attachments, am i right?

elp
13-09-2006, 11:00 AM
Thank you.

So using POP3 will be able to view attachments, am i right?

Yes, with POP3, attachments (including pictures) work just fine. Of course, you don't get the push email with POP3 but if receiving your emails quckly is really important for you, you can always set the email client to check for new emails every 30 minutes.

pantoche
13-09-2006, 06:29 PM
My file is in .jpg.

I am getting messages like "Unknown document format", and sometimes "table of content not available" .

When you receive the emails via blackberry client you cant see some attachment and the one you can see have a very strange presentation.

The solution is use POP3, what i do is i read my emails with blackberry but when i receive something with attachments i go to a wifi spot and download the emails