View Full Version : n80 or n73

Peterm
25-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Anyone got ant ideas what is the best one to have

thanks

peter

nj7
25-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Again... yesterday You have the answer in this forum. But, basically they are almost the same, with little diferences, and are that differences that should guide Your shoice.
N73 - better battery, bigger screen (less resolution), better camera without Wi-Fi;
N80 - flat battery, with Wi-Fi;
Made Your choice - battery and camera or Wi-Fi?

sanfoura
25-08-2006, 04:43 PM
about N80 battery problem
it solved now there a new one better

antonypranata
25-08-2006, 10:31 PM
That's a though question.

As nj has pointed out, just decide whether you need WiFi or not.

I myself like N73. It has a nice design, large screen and good camera. Unfortunately it doesn't have WiFi. If it had WiFi, I would definitely vote for N73.

nj7
25-08-2006, 10:54 PM
That's a though question.

As nj has pointed out, just decide whether you need WiFi or not.

I myself like N73. It has a nice design, large screen and good camera. Unfortunately it doesn't have WiFi. If it had WiFi, I would definitely vote for N73.

If is the case, the decision process, would be more easy:)

Gareth2061
24-09-2006, 12:48 PM
But by using the bluetooth technique you can connect to your braodband internet which for me more or less rules out the need for wi-fi. If im out and about GPRS is ok as i dont use it all that much.

nicelad_uk
24-09-2006, 10:34 PM
The wi-fi is ok on the n80, however, it is a reduced range on the wifi to compensate for being in such a small device, so it has nowhere near the range of say a laptop.

I couldnt get wifi from my garden which I can get 50% signal on my laptop.

I sold my n80 on ebay and went for the a n73, I found it much better to use, the slide on the n80 was too easy to open, always opened when pulling it out of my pocket where as the n73 is a nice, tougher slide.

The n73 also doesnt fully close applications, so this makes it faster to open them later on.

All in all, if Wifi is so important to you, get the n80, but to be honest, why would you want to use the web browser, its toooo small so see!! (although nice feature)

I use GPRS just to check my emails, I get 1mb free with o2, and i dont use it.