View Full Version : **New Users Please Read Before Posting**

J2theIZZO
03-12-2002, 06:16 PM
Can we ask that new users or guest use the search (www.allaboutsymbian.com/phpBB2/search.php) button before posting to avoid repeat questions (and possible arguments) ;)

Thanks,

Izzo.

Afonso
03-12-2002, 10:34 PM
Forum value = posts / ((repeated announcements) + (repeated questions) + (repeated answers) + (off-topics) + (incomplete announcements))

Rear_Admiral
03-12-2002, 10:41 PM
Forum value = Number of posts / ((Number of repeated announcements) + (Number of repeated questions) + (Number of repeated answers) + (Number of off-topics))

True dat, but maybe it should be: Forum value = Number of posts / ((Number of repeated announcements) + (Number of repeated questions) + (Number of repeated answers) + (Number of off-topics) + (Number of times Badmouthing Newbies :agrue: )) ;)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Afonso
03-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Touché !

But I consider "Number of badmouthing newbies" to be included in the "off-topics" parcel

JyriK
03-12-2002, 10:47 PM
:D :D :D

And again...

Rear_Admiral
03-12-2002, 10:48 PM
Touché !

But I consider "Number of badmouthing newbies" to be included in the "off-topics" parcel

True dat, true dat, so i guess these post are really busting our Forum Value, since they go right into the Off-topic basket :)

J2theIZZO
03-12-2002, 11:12 PM
What the hell are you guys blabbering on about?

Just a friendly reminder so we get less repeat questions :D

pdaPhoneHome
22-01-2003, 07:42 PM
In an effort to help the cause of "newbies not asking the same questions", I have initiated a P800 FAQ at pdaPhoneHome.com. I've gotten it going, but it will depend on all of you submitting the "frequently asked questions" if it is to be any help for this problem. It is quite easy to submit an FAQ... basically the same effort as replying to this post. There is a link to submit a new one on the P800 FAQ Page (http://pdaphonehome.com/phpBB2/p800faq.php).

If you don't like repeat questions, then this is the answer to the problem. Please help by submitting all your FAQs

:D