View Full Version : E70 mac address + disabling shutter sound

ceanth
28-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi all, im trying to get my E70 working on my router at home but i cant seem to find the mac address anywhere on the phone or on the sticker on the back :(

Also is there anyway to disable the shutter sound, tried turning warning tones off and also putting on silent mode but still no joy :(

hehe1213
30-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Hi all, im trying to get my E70 working on my router at home but i cant seem to find the mac address anywhere on the phone or on the sticker on the back :(

Also is there anyway to disable the shutter sound, tried turning warning tones off and also putting on silent mode but still no joy :(

For Mac address,
type in the phone in standby mode *#62209526#

Hope this help you :)

ceanth
30-07-2006, 02:51 PM
excellent! what about disabling shutter sound?

timsalmon
30-07-2006, 03:25 PM
There are no settings to stop this in 'Camera'. It even continues to make the noise when the phone's set to Silent Profile. Perhaps some sort of security measure, like beeps during phone call recording?

Tim

invitation
13-03-2009, 10:48 AM
I own the N6630. My n6630 almost sounds identical,.... that is if you do not screw with default EQ settings and junk. The only thing that makes a MP# player better then any nokia phone is the use of any headphones you want. With nokia phones you are restricted with the headset it comes with (but its still very good considering). - Or you can search the net for better aftermarket headphones for nokia. All that said, nokia mp3 quality on 6630-80-81 is very good. (take it from me, im a dance music producer so I know a thing or 2). The 6680 has identical sound quality to 6630. I wouldnt let MP3 playing be a factor in your buying. Choose a phone baised on the functionality differences. There is other non-nokia phones that kick ass when it comes to sound quality. Motorola has one phone thats amaizing, but I personally would not scrifice the symbian os for it.