View Full Version : TWO FACES???? ARE WE ????

deevonn
01-12-2002, 06:22 PM
hi just straight to the point here, how many of you people in this forum that actully d/l or using warez on their 7650???
and how many of u who pretend to hate waresz in this forum but still using warez behind this forum >???
personally i do use warez on my 7650
and i never said that i support no warez motto of this site .
but i still browsing this site because it's one of the greatest so far.
but I really hate people with double faces :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

J2theIZZO
01-12-2002, 06:30 PM
Deevonn,

I think this could be a more of a community question rather than just 7650 based so I am moving it to community waffle.

Personally do not use Cracked/Trade software.

What makes you think that even if people use it that they will admit to it here?

I remain impartial, we all have different views, so long as it stays off the forum then it doesn't concern me.

:D

deevonn
01-12-2002, 06:33 PM
yeah actually it dosn't concerrn me either but i just hate it when people said they hate it but actually they doing it :( is just not right !!

MaleBuffy
01-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Deevoon its simple, we mods do not care about what u use in your own phone! We care about this site, to keep it warez free! Thas all!

naivri
01-12-2002, 06:36 PM
naaah

you've got it wrong man

everyone uses warez, but if a board this size condones it and helps distribute it, then it will be shut down

simple

J2theIZZO
01-12-2002, 06:38 PM
naaah

you've got it wrong man

everyone uses warez, but if a board this size condones it and helps distribute it, then it will be shut down

simple

I think your view of 'everyone' is a little narrow-minded. :roll:

deevonn
01-12-2002, 06:58 PM
yeah i forgot that we live in the world of lies :P
so "almost " everybody that hate warez here actually "love" them elswhere :o

well i only can say that those people have no guts!!!!!

j2theizzo, please make a sacarstic quote for this topic :P

SwitchBlade
01-12-2002, 07:06 PM
Personally no warez here, hell no 7650 here so that answers the main question. Personally if software is worth it I'll pay for it, if not I obviously don't need it or can get better freeware.

J2theIZZO
01-12-2002, 07:16 PM

I can see this turning into another pointless :agrue:

This seems to be a topic (Warez as a whole) that seems to trouble you somewhat lately isn't it?

I think by now that everyone knows that you use warez and you think that the site is wrong to not allow it.....So why then do you proceed to bring it up every few days?

Can you please stop trying to confront people about this topic as it is starting to leave a bad smell around the forum.

Behave towards others as you would have them behave towards you

:)
01-12-2002, 07:18 PM
I know that this site with all it's community, can take on anything related to Symbian (and even not related) as long as it's not warez. Ask a question, WHAM ! You got the answer, have something you're troubled with? POW! There's the solution, Why is that thing not working? POOF! It is now. But don't cross the line and ask for warez. This site can do anything that isn't warez! THat's it. No need to go around saying ahh you use warez, no i don't honest! or shit now they caught me.

Why are you so pissed deevonn? The most important thing about warez is that it's not hosted here. That's it :D

Dazler
01-12-2002, 07:19 PM
I grew up with the moto "pay for software?"
And I'm still no person who pays for software on the desktop for personal use.
I'm a student, if I had to pay for every little piece of software I use on my desktop ...
Come to think of it ... most of the software installed on the moment are free/sharewares so I'm not that bad. ;)

But when I started using Symbian and got in contact with the companies and realized that most of the time it were just 2 persons trying to make a living I've turned to be a true believer of the site's policy.

I can say for 100% that I don't have any warez on my 9210.

but nevertheless it's not a question about who uses it. The site's policy/rules is just our way to saying thanks to the symbian community (including all developers)

You must realize that when 2 people try to make a app for us to use, and come to the forum and see it posted as warez ... chances are that they just forget about symbian ...

I know that there are a lot of hacks/warez things around, even imei's can be changed ... we can't stop you of trading them, but we can ban it from our site ...

So if mods delete your posts ... bad luck, remember that they are trying to make the community better ...

GhostDog
01-12-2002, 08:48 PM
I'm a student too,and i was in the linux community long time (5-6 years) i still am,not so active though (imagine the reason :) ),so i mainly use free opensource software.On my 7650 i mainly use freeware/shareware.
I use few apps that are comercial and they are all legally paid for.

Nosferatu
01-12-2002, 09:46 PM
8) A possible scene from The Matrix 6 :

ThinKitty: My name's ThinKitty.
Nos: *The* ThinKitty? Who cracked Rayman for 7650?
ThinKitty: That was a long time ago.
Nos: Jesus...
ThinKitty: What?
Nos: I just thought... you were a girl.
ThinKitty: Most guys do.

Nos: That was you on my 9210. How did you do that?
ThinKitty: Right now, all I can tell you is that you're in danger. I brought you here to warn you.
Nos: About what?
ThinKitty: They're watching you, Nos.
Nos: Who is?
ThinKitty: Please just listen. I know why you're here, Nos. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for WAREZ. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when it found me, it told me I wasn't really looking for it. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.
Nos: Where can i get WAREZ?
ThinKitty: The answer is out there, Nos, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.

WAREZ: Unfortunately, no one can be told where the WAREZ is. You have to see it for yourself.

Nos: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets while cracking apps?
WAREZ: No, Nos. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to. You can just buy it through the affiliate link at AAS...

Agent Deevonn: I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer.

GhostDog
01-12-2002, 09:58 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
That was too much!!!

SwitchBlade
01-12-2002, 10:31 PM
I must say I'm in the same vein as Dazler. If it ain't free, I'm not interested. I've spent a total of about £80 on software for my computer, and the apps were definately worth it. That said I've probably spent over £100 on games, but would have been a lot more if I wasn't patient enough to wait till they were £10 in the bargain bin.

That said, it gives you a warm glow getting free software. M$ describes free software as a virus, if it is such I'm happily infected.

xzibit
01-12-2002, 10:55 PM
where would i be without my 7650 warez well with a boring phone i admit i dont pay for software(why should i when its free) no i dont condone it who am i to do that ..but im man enough to admit i use warez on my phone just like i d/load movies games and appz i pay alot for my internet connection and a lot for my phone im just taking back what im owed if you dig what im saying no bad vibes tho... i just wanted to speak my mind on this one..without annoying anyone sorry if i have but thats me :D

seanmiguel
02-12-2002, 02:49 AM
i use warez!!! :evil: but since it's not allowed and encouraged here i dont do it here nor ask anybody about it herre! 8) i've been saying this since time immemorial! i mean who doesn't??? ok, ok, i dont want to generalize but i believe a lot of people do as well and a lot maybe coming from this forum and still a lot maybe the ones who hate them! simply put, we are in a community and as such there are policies and rules and since i love this place, i follow the rules!

i rest my case! 8)

FOX HOUND
02-12-2002, 03:49 AM
from where i see it, if it's good i buy it- if it's bad i F$#K it
i'm a hardcore gamer, i buy a lot of games for all the systems only 60% of them are originals, the other 40% i play them for 2 mintes then i throw them :)

n1ghtFLY
02-12-2002, 04:30 AM

LOL what can i say maybe really hate himself

the truth is he;s the one who has two faces

when he wrote in indonesian then a guest translate it to english actually it is the real meaning then He said the guest was wrong or whatever.

He wrote something like "This forum is shit and the mods have no dick and crap , etc

and to ALL MODS what if someone asking me for warez via PM is the user will be banned

????

02-12-2002, 04:50 AM
i download gsm warez to try out and if i like i buy, just like i bought seleq, taskmanager, the other stuff on my phone is freeware (some games + torch).

i only have fully registered software on my 7650 +time crack for the video camera. but i have alot of warez which i have found on other forums which i have tested out.

to me, morally i consider what i do as ok but some may think different, and as the mods say, they don't care what u have on your phone as long as u don't post it in these forums.

seanmiguel
02-12-2002, 05:54 AM
i download gsm warez to try out and if i like i buy, just like i bought seleq, taskmanager, the other stuff on my phone is freeware (some games + torch).

i only have fully registered software on my 7650 +time crack for the video camera. but i have alot of warez which i have found on other forums which i have tested out.

to me, morally i consider what i do as ok but some may think different, and as the mods say, they don't care what u have on your phone as long as u don't post it in these forums.

simply put! 8)

02-12-2002, 08:35 AM

when he wrote in indonesian then a guest translate it to english actually it is the real meaning then He said the guest was wrong or whatever.

He wrote something like "This forum is shit and the mods have no dick and crap , etc

and to ALL MODS what if someone asking me for warez via PM is the user will be banned

????

PM's are monitered and people can get banned by using them to get warez (there's an announcement regarding the Pm issue on the top of the 7650 forum?)

Okay guys. that's enough for today. :D

n1ghtFLY
02-12-2002, 08:40 AM
how if it;s in other language

02-12-2002, 08:45 AM
There are mods that speak those languages.

Nosferatu
02-12-2002, 09:33 AM
moderator language test:

:o "eh, betul ke ni?? kau jangan main-main la... pening aku."

translation?:

seanmiguel
02-12-2002, 09:41 AM
moderator language test part 2:

"naintindihan mo ba kung ano ang tinatanong ko???"

8)

spikeymike
02-12-2002, 11:21 AM
where would i be without my 7650 warez well with a boring phone i admit i dont pay for software(why should i when its free) no i dont condone it who am i to do that ..but im man enough to admit i use warez on my phone just like i d/load movies games and appz i pay alot for my internet connection and a lot for my phone im just taking back what im owed if you dig what im saying no bad vibes tho... i just wanted to speak my mind on this one..without annoying anyone sorry if i have but thats me :D

I won't lie and say that I've never used warez, but I kinda disagree with what you're saying here, X. You paid a lot for your phone, you pay a lot for your internet connection... so do I, but that doesn't mean that I have the right to steal from developers. I don't mean any offence at all, but that strikes me as a slightly stupid comment. Just because you've bought an expensive phone, it doesn't mean you have the right to steal from a couple of developers. That's similar to saying just because you've bought a computer, you have a right to steal Windows XP... or just cos you've bought an expensive car, you're allowed to steal petrol.

If you're going to admit to using warez, at least admit what is is we're doing. Whether we're using a crack to test out the program before buying it, or just don't want to pay the registration fee... we're stealing. Don't try and justify it with the cost of the mobile. :-D

TANKERx
02-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Language test 3 "Beth yn y byd sydd yn mynd ymlaen fan hyn! Os does dim yn ohonoch yn gallu fod yn gyfeillgar, cer i ffwrdd a crafwch eich hunain!"

GhostDog
02-12-2002, 11:27 AM
Language test No 4.

Ej,so prajte be? Aj ideme na CEBIT? ke se zurkame? Sum slusnal deka ima barovi so mnogu dobri prostitutki vo hanover?

JyriK
02-12-2002, 11:33 AM
mitäs ihmettä täällä kirjoitellaan kaikilla kummilla kielillä :)

n1ghtFLY
02-12-2002, 11:39 AM
LOL

so what's this topic all bout now ????

:D :D :D :angel: :angel: :D :D :D

The Party Boy
02-12-2002, 12:30 PM
actually hinndi ko gusto ang mga warez.all of my apps binili ko ko un...
jst to shre it to you guys... ;)

deevonn
02-12-2002, 01:22 PM

I can see this turning into another pointless :agrue:

This seems to be a topic (Warez as a whole) that seems to trouble you somewhat lately isn't it?

I think by now that everyone knows that you use warez and you think that the site is wrong to not allow it.....So why then do you proceed to bring it up every few days?

Can you please stop trying to confront people about this topic as it is starting to leave a bad smell around the forum.

Behave towards others as you would have them behave towards you

???? :evil: yes i do use warez, aand yes i do thhink that this forum should include warez!!
but i never say that i make this topic to bring warez here!!!!!
this topic is just my way of telling that there 's a lot of user in this forum that said that they hate warez but actually d/l it somewhere!!!!!!
if you never use warez , thats is ur problem!!!!!
and I think I 'm not behaving bad or Something!!!!! :evil:
so actually u kinda support those two faces !!!!!! :evil:
shame on u :evil:

TheSpecialBoy
02-12-2002, 01:22 PM
Common guys,

I am feeling like somebody entered with its shoes full of mud on my house.

Let,s not spoil the beauty of this forum with such discusions.

As you are verry active when it comes to w... and crk... stuff, why not make a trip to those sites and groups and share it there?

Or just run a pool, To use or not to Use Warez, with no replies, and vote there as often as you like.

Somebody asked How to become a Moderator. It is not my purpose on this site, But If I would be, I will make a "Winter Cleaning" thru all the posts.

To remain to the Topic, Some ppl have even more faces, but this is not the place to hang arround when You got something for free.

The best exchange here is Wisdom and Knowledge.. Nothing else...

Don`t p...s me off with this kind of stupid talks, even on Waffle....

Chill Out like TANKKEr said.

No Winkle, No hint. Just because some does not deserve Them.

deevonn
02-12-2002, 01:37 PM

????

u are the one that 2 faces
why brought up a matter that already been solved long ago a, and now u want to overturnt the fact ???
think man this topic is about some thing else
is a bout "oh i hate warez , but can I have some please """"""
thats who u are
btw i never mention the nick that like that , right ???
oh, i see , soo u MR. nightfly want to admit now : :o :o :o :o
triple shame on you , after u noticed all the mod to close all topic regarding warez, but u r distributing them : :o :o

What u want to monopoly the Busines???

TheSpecialBoy
02-12-2002, 01:41 PM
Let`s close please.

No Admin here?

MaleBuffy
02-12-2002, 01:43 PM
Its not that easy. Freedom of speach is very important to us! However, if this continues in this tone it will probably become closed real soon!

n1ghtFLY
02-12-2002, 01:52 PM
THE problem is

do i ever post warez in this site

NO I DON:T

u can search all over this place if u want

and the one that asking me for warez is you. Everybody can read my post on the other thread bout this

As long as i'm not posting any warez in here nobody cares

Ewan
02-12-2002, 01:52 PM
Indeed - while this topic is sailing close to the wind, Rafe (remember, it's his site at the end of the day) is a [i]very strong believer in freedom of speech. He has said that he doesn't want warez here, and the Senior Mods, and Admin team are in agreement.

So if this stays as a good discussion, then great. But let's nto decend into flames, thats not what All About Symbian is for...

n1ghtFLY
02-12-2002, 01:57 PM
YOu said that ur post bfore that u made bout the mods are crap and have no dicks not related to this one

u r wrong man!!!

the reason why u bitchin the MODS is u first tell that

THIS forum sucks no "warez" allowed here if u want warez go to www.forumponsel. Also the mods in here doesnt hav DICK and they are all sucks and etc

in there u asking for warez in the first place

if there is any INDONESIAN ppl such as ewewei and others u can help me to prove this

BTW i hav other evident that he asking me for warez

J2theIZZO
02-12-2002, 02:56 PM
???? :evil: yes i do use warez, aand yes i do thhink that this forum should include warez!!

You have said this many times, this is Rafe's forum, what he says goes....No matter how much you moan about it....It's not going to happen, so that's that one dealt with

but i never say that i make this topic to bring warez here!!!!!

Nobody has accused you of this.

this topic is just my way of telling that there 's a lot of user in this forum that said that they hate warez but actually d/l it somewhere!!!!!!

As I have said before, this is of no concern to me or anyone else, you are just trying to prevoke an argument as far as I can see.

if you never use warez , thats is ur problem!!!!!

I do not see this as a problem at all, but again trying to get a reaction from me which isn't going to happen.

and I think I 'm not behaving bad or Something!!!!! :evil:

I wouldn't say bad, but you are starting to annoy me a fair bit, and I don't appriciate the tone when I am trying to remain civil.

so actually u kinda support those two faces !!!!!! :evil:

How do you work that one out?, people can do whatever they want outside of the forums, If someone else download Warez somewhere else but wants to use this site they are under no contract to let me (or anyone else) know that they download warez.

shame on u :evil:

Errm.... :P

n1ghtFLY
02-12-2002, 02:58 PM
:fadein: :fadein: :fadein: :fadein:

!!!! post count !!!!

:D :D :D :D

GhostDog
02-12-2002, 03:17 PM
I'd have to say that these are the worst two weeks.
Religion,racism,personal attacks,i've seen it all.

xzibit
02-12-2002, 04:21 PM
I won't lie and say that I've never used warez, but I kinda disagree with what you're saying here, X. You paid a lot for your phone, you pay a lot for your internet connection... so do I, but that doesn't mean that I have the right to steal from developers. I don't mean any offence at all, but that strikes me as a slightly stupid comment. Just because you've bought an expensive phone, it doesn't mean you have the right to steal from a couple of developers. That's similar to saying just because you've bought a computer, you have a right to steal Windows XP... or just cos you've bought an expensive car, you're allowed to steal petrol.

If you're going to admit to using warez, at least admit what is is we're doing. Whether we're using a crack to test out the program before buying it, or just don't want to pay the registration fee... we're stealing. Don't try and justify it with the cost of the mobile. :-D ok i admit its wrong and i will buy if its good :evil: im not all bad :evil: honest :angel:

TheSpecialBoy
02-12-2002, 05:00 PM
hi just straight to the point here, how many of you people in this forum that actully d/l or using warez on their 7650???
and how many of u who pretend to hate waresz in this forum but still using warez behind this forum >???
personally i do use warez on my 7650
and i never said that i support no warez motto of this site .
but i still browsing this site because it's one of the greatest so far.

EVERYBODY’S DOING IT

by David Sisler

There is not a parent alive who, having said, “No,” to a child, has not heard the child reply, “Everybody’s doing it!”

Well, what is everyone doing?

A poll of college students revealed 65 percent of them cheat regularly – on reports, on tests, on term papers – in spite of the fact, most colleges have a very strict honor system. An honor system means, if you cheat, you are supposed to turn yourself in. But, 65 percent cheat, because, “Everybody’s doing it.”

In the wake of the various business scandals that have developed and are developing today, a look back ten years to a scandal in the political world may be enlightening.

When a banking scandal was uncovered a decade ago in the House of Representatives, we learned that scores of congressmen bounced hundreds of checks totaling thousands, for some tens of thousands, of dollars. Their rationale – it was part of the system. In other words, “Everybody’s doing it.”

So, a few kids cheat in college and a few congressmen write bad checks and a few executives cook the books. That’s no big deal, right? I mean if that is as bad as it gets, it’s really not so bad. Right? Wrong!

A psychiatrist in Buffalo, New York, spent thousands of hours studying criminals. He began with the theory that crime is a mental illness. He ended by throwing out psychological and sociological excuses. Rehabilitation won’t work, he said. A total change is demanded. He concluded: there is no such thing as a first time offender – it’s just the first time caught, and, there is no such thing as an unpremeditated crime – they survey the scene and look for options. “Everybody’s doing it.”

In Hartford, Connecticut, a young woman, standing in a public intersection, slashed her wrists. When policemen tried to help her, she ran to the door of a Catholic Church and stood there, pressing the knife against her throat.

While police and the parish priest tried to talk the girl out of doing further harm to herself, a crowd of 300 gathered and began to chant, “Cut your throat. Cut your throat.” Some of the hecklers even threw bottles at the young woman.

When she passed out from loss of blood officials were able to take her to the hospital. One of the policemen observed, “What’s this world coming to?” Simple – “Everybody’s doing it.”

At a public swimming pool just outside of London, and with over 1000 witnesses, three teenaged hoodlums seized a young boy and held his head under water. He died eleven days later. Of those 1000 witnesses, not one person came forward to identify the murderers, although it was clear, many of the swimmers knew the three hoodlums. The police later observed, “We’ve never seen anything like it.”

Yes, they had. “Everybody’s doing it!”

The man was obviously innocent. Even a casual observer could have seen it. The witnesses lied against him, but no two of them could tell the same lie. Even the judge who signed the death sentence admitted, “I find no fault in this man.” But would you believe that as this innocent man stood before the judge, and before an organized mob, stood there bleeding because of wounds inflicted in an obvious case of police brutality, not one person would stand to his defense?

As Jesus stood before Pilate, bruised and bloodied, with Pilate trying to release Him, the crowd chanted, “Crucify him. Crucify him.” Why? Because, “Everybody’s doing it!”

Like it or not, everybody really is doing it. The Bible says, “All of us have sinned, and come short of God’s glory.”

If you want to escape the trap of “everybody’s doing it,” what do you do? Paul said, “Do not be conformed – do not be pressed into the mold – of this world. Be transformed by the total change of your mind to the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”

Haven’t you had enough of following “everybody?” Transformation is possible only through personal faith in Jesus Christ. That, tragically, is something everybody is not doing.

-30-

Copyright 2002 by David Sisler. All Rights Reserved.

naivri
02-12-2002, 05:17 PM
language test number 5

shuttit ya bam, a'll take wut a want aff the net

jis dinnae ask fur it oer here though,

hoaw......gonnae gimme a crack fur IM+

cheerz bigman

Chaos
02-12-2002, 05:30 PM
I'm no angel. I use warez, and have found quite a bit for the 7650.
BUT..I have also bought all the appz I found useful or important (Seleq, Space Doubler etc..) and COMPLETELY agree with most ppl here that even if you use warez or not, they DO NOT belong here, and should never belong here.
This is a nice place, let's keep it that way?

With all the 2c given here, we could buy another 7650! :P

J2theIZZO
02-12-2002, 05:39 PM

I have to agree with you, it has gone downhill.....quick.

I think this maybe because we have got through the "WOW, THAT'S AMAZING" stage, and now were just waiting for more apps or the P800/3650 to come out.

I wish we could stop all of these silly arguments. :cry:

Rafe
02-12-2002, 06:38 PM

I apologise for that. Its true unfortunately. Partly it becomes inevitables that you get people sounding off like this the bigger the community becomes. I do think for the most part we're on top of it as moderators and admins.

We are actively thinking about ways to deal with this - the forums rules that were introduced seemed to have helped somewhat in terms of stopping really nasty stuff, but people are still being unecessairly confrontational over the warez issue.

Rafe

TheSpecialBoy
02-12-2002, 08:05 PM
the forums rules that were introduced seemed to have helped somewhat in terms of stopping really nasty stuff, but people are still being unecessairly confrontational over the warez issue.

Rafe

Yes RAFE, and they will be.. for days, for weeks, for months...forever.

The issue pointed out what I also intended to post:

There are among us (Count me 2) people who used, use or want to use STOLEN stuff.

For me it camed the time to realize that the developers spend a lot of time to wrote programs. Is like somebody will still my work. And I do not like somebody to STEEL my work.

GhostDog
02-12-2002, 09:50 PM
No need for apologies,like you said Refe,the community is growing,as it grows its geting harder to control and enforce rules.The admins/mods are doing a great job.We've had our ups and downs but the fact still ramains,this is the friendliest community ever!! :)

naivri
02-12-2002, 10:42 PM
We've had our ups and downs but the fact still ramains,this is the friendliest community ever!! )

aye

tis

03-12-2002, 01:06 PM
OKay after spending alot of time translating and cracking codes, i have succeeded all language tests!! Muahahahh!! you guys thought you were smart enough to mock me! Although i only speak two languages, The thing is that there are mods that speak what ever language your gonna code on, and if you are still determined to use warez by PM's, they can be deleted, so can YOU. :D So you don't have to say alotta smart stuff in your language, it's your loss.. Even if they don't speak whatever language your gonna trade warez with, who cares!! The pm could just be deleted and you can laugh at yourself. GOD! if you want warez there's alotta sites! Go away! SHOO SHOO! just don't come here with your pint of cocaine! Sniff it outside!

AS for the blasted results, here ya go:

Nosferatu:
"eh, betul ke ni?? kau jangan main-main la... pening aku."

AHH! I ordered a cheese burger an hour ago! ..Oops, wrong forum.

Seanmiguel:

If Teflon does'nt stick to anything, how the f*ck do they stick Teflon to the pan???

TankerX:
"Beth yn y byd sydd yn mynd ymlaen fan hyn! Os does dim yn ohonoch yn gallu fod yn gyfeillgar, cer i ffwrdd a crafwch eich hunain!"

ERROR!! Sorry South Wales is out of range.

Ghostdog:
Ej,so prajte be? Aj ideme na CEBIT? ke se zurkame? Sum slusnal deka ima barovi so mnogu dobri prostitutki vo hanover?

What should i wear to go to Cebit? Hey mom! Do i look fat in these pants?

JyriK:
mitäs ihmettä täällä kirjoitellaan kaikilla kummilla kielillä

I love you smiley man, i promise to give you my house, my car, my symbian phone (s), all my bank accounts and all my paychecks till i die!!! Oh worthy one.. Hummmm (now entering meditation form) hUMMMMMMMM :o

SinistEr:
actually hinndi ko gusto ang mga warez.all of my apps binili ko ko un...

Just to be honest, you know that Honda Civic that i said i owned you saw before? It's my dog's.

naivri:
shuttit ya bam, a'll take wut a want aff the net

jis dinnae ask fur it oer here though,

hoaw......gonnae gimme a crack fur IM+

Shut it you bum. I'll take what i want off the net. Just don't ask for it here though. Hoaw (what the..?) Gonna give me a crack for IM+

OKay now guys, that's all for the language tests! Phew!! I used all my multi language skills for those!! And no offence to anyone, :D I did my best :)

No more language tests, im fresh out of dictionaries.

TANKERx
03-12-2002, 01:24 PM
What do you mean 'out of range'!?!?!?!???

JyriK
03-12-2002, 01:31 PM
:D :D :D
I love you smiley man, i promise to give you my house, my car, my symbian phone (s), all my bank accounts and all my paychecks till i die!!! Oh worthy one.. Hummmm (now entering meditation form) hUMMMMMMMM

Bit wrong though, it is the otherway, that _you_ :) promise those things :D :D

03-12-2002, 01:35 PM
:D :D :D

J2theIZZO
03-12-2002, 02:01 PM
:rofl:

03-12-2002, 02:38 PM
hahah good effort :)

Nosferatu
03-12-2002, 04:26 PM
AS for the blasted results, here ya go:

Nosferatu:
"eh, betul ke ni?? kau jangan main-main la... pening aku."

AHH! I ordered a cheese burger an hour ago! ..Oops, wrong forum.

Here's the correct translation...

"aye, is it true??? you don't mess around... i've headache."

by the way... its in Malay... nice try!!!

GhostDog
03-12-2002, 06:36 PM
Ghostdog:

This is the right one: Whats up? Wanna visit CEBIT? Wanna party? I've heard that there are bars with excelent looking prostitutes in hanover?

Smaylie cant come,he is under age ;)

Roberto
03-12-2002, 08:27 PM
If a developer has to buy a smartphone (for example Nokia 7650) with the simple main reason, to ease the testing of his new software (C++ or J2ME) , it is a natural to choose to distribute it as a shareware, so he can have some money. Why he would not buy the Nokia 7650 for another use ? Many possibilities : he prefers a PDA/phone (two devices), or a QWERTY keyboard, or it is very important to able to edit texts, sheets, etc.

This developer will analyse the number of downloads x registrations of some programs to decide it is worth or not writing his program. And if he verifies that the mean number of registrations is not high enough, then he will not begin to write it to the device.

So, if the community of Nokia 7650 (or another device) does not usually register the softwares, many softwares will not be released !

Roberto

03-12-2002, 08:44 PM
Ghostdog:

This is the right one: Whats up? Wanna visit CEBIT? Wanna party? I've heard that there are bars with excelent looking prostitutes in hanover?

With his fake ID he can ;)

Rear_Admiral
03-12-2002, 10:57 PM
Ghostdog:

It's not that hard to get into a bar in Hannover when you're 15, but then again, if he looks like his avatar in real life, it could be a slight problem :P

J2theIZZO
03-12-2002, 11:08 PM
Ghostdog:

I don't think you really are 15 :roll:

But no matter how old you are, if your avatar is a self portrait then I think you'll have trouble getting outside the house :D :P

SwitchBlade
03-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Personally I'd ban the guy who keeps harking on about warez, and the others too... If you wanna break the law do it in private ffs! Personally if I'd spent hours writing and app and found someone cracked it, "someone" would have broken kneecaps. I'm a peaceful guy but I don't truck with stealing. I realise the sale and use of software is a bloody awkward thing to control, but it needs to be done. No money = no software, no software = dead platform, and I don't want to see a good playform die because of selfish wankers who couldn't care less about the people trying to scrape a living by coding apps for these devices all because they are too tight to spend ten bloody quid on an app. Yes I know I probably sound far right and I wrote it all in one paragraph, but I don't care, I know what I believe and I know it's right.... 'nuff said.
http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/unimpressed.jpg

04-12-2002, 09:22 AM
Ghostdog:

But no matter how old you are, if your avatar is a self portrait then I think you'll have trouble getting outside the house :D :P

LOL :D :D :D

No no i don't look like my avatar (but there is a slight resembalence :P)

I don't know why you all doubt that i'm 15, maybe i talk different :o Maybe i AM different :o !!! MOM! Look at IZZO he's scaring me!!!! :D

Well why would i be lying? ONly gradma's wanna be younger, as for me, I can't wait to get my driving liscence!!!

Rear_Admiral
04-12-2002, 11:16 AM
Ghostdog:

LOL :D :D :D

No no i don't look like my avatar (but there is a slight resembalence :P)

I don't know why you all doubt that i'm 15, maybe i talk different :o Maybe i AM different :o !!! MOM! Look at IZZO he's scaring me!!!! :D

Well why would i be lying? ONly gradma's wanna be younger, as for me, I can't wait to get my driving liscence!!!

Maybe you should post a picture of yourself, next to your passport and a copy of today's newspaper ;)

04-12-2002, 12:36 PM
LoL :D :D :D :D

spikeymike
04-12-2002, 04:06 PM
TankerX:[/b]
"Beth yn y byd sydd yn mynd ymlaen fan hyn! Os does dim yn ohonoch yn gallu fod yn gyfeillgar, cer i ffwrdd a crafwch eich hunain!"

ERROR!! Sorry South Wales is out of range.

ROFLMAO!!!

J2theIZZO
04-12-2002, 04:30 PM
Language test 3 "Beth yn y byd sydd yn mynd ymlaen fan hyn! Os does dim yn ohonoch yn gallu fod yn gyfeillgar, cer i ffwrdd a crafwch eich hunain!"

Thing crookedly the world who is going on delicate this. If there is not anything crookedly from being able be friendly , go away I go you scratch you.

(If that makes any sense at all!!!!!)

TANKERx
04-12-2002, 05:17 PM

Thing crookedly the world who is going on delicate this. If there is not anything crookedly from being able be friendly , go away I go you scratch you.

(If that makes any sense at all!!!!!)

:D :D :D :D :D That's brilliant! :D :D And very close! How did you do that?

Just in case anyone thinks I was being abusive;

"What on earth is going on here? If none of you can be friendly, go away and scratch yourselves" ('Go scratch yourself' is a Welsh insult - yeah, go figure).

The word after 'dim' was mis-spelled and should have been 'un'. Mutations (and the abuse thereof) would have caused some translation problems.

GhostDog
04-12-2002, 10:49 PM
Can i learn Welsh.Go scratch yourselves is an insult in Macedonian too :)

seanmiguel
05-12-2002, 03:07 AM
Seanmiguel:

If Teflon does'nt stick to anything, how the f*ck do they stick Teflon to the pan???

no quite accurate smiley :D i was simply asking "do understand the words that are coming out'ta my mouth!!??? with naintindihan mo ba kung ano ang tinatanong ko???

but nice try, and actually i've always wondered that about teflon!!! 8)

ROFL!!! :D