View Full Version : 3250 dead

ehsanmm
26-07-2006, 12:34 PM
hi to all
i bought a n3250 3 months ago
yesterday , when i powered it off and then powered on , it hangs and give an error message :
" app. closed , standby mode "
i check the ok botton and it says :
" startup failed , cantact to the retailer "
and it stop anything

please help me
what should i do !?

Rafe
26-07-2006, 08:58 PM
You probably need to take it back to the retailer. You can try removing the battery memory card etc and then trying again in an hour. If you can get to the idle screen try entering the code for a reset.

Manduck
26-07-2006, 10:21 PM
I also had the same problem wid one of my games and it got stuck and it was showing the same message......so i switched off the mobile and took off my memory card....and 1 min later i switch on my mobile , then inserted the card back to its place (While mobile was ON...!)

I'm also using 3250
Don't worry its just an application error ,nothing worng with your mobile.

nj7
27-07-2006, 12:45 AM
I also had the same problem wid one of my games and it got stuck and it was showing the same message......so i switched off the mobile and took off my memory card....and 1 min later i switch on my mobile , then inserted the card back to its place (While mobile was ON...!)

I'm also using 3250
Don't worry its just an application error ,nothing worng with your mobile.

Yes... Before going to a service point, try those things, because that kind of things happens in symbian phones, and not always they are damaged! If nothing works, than... assistance!

ehsanmm
27-07-2006, 12:21 PM
thank you all
but i did all of them and nothing !!
in new symbian phones the 3-code flashing is not working . just 7370 and 7780 , but these codes needs the phone on !
tnx alot

ehsanmm
27-07-2006, 12:25 PM
i went to the service , they said it's a hardware problem !!!