View Full Version : E61 Sync porblems with Lotus Notes

fkok
12-07-2006, 08:13 AM
I'm Using a E61 with PS Suite 6.8.22 on Win XP Prof SP2 and trying to sync my phone with Lotus Notes 7.0

Contacts sync's ok but Calender/Tasks fail. The message I see on the phone after the sync of Contacts goes OK is "closing the connection" PC suite tells me in the report
"PC Sync-has encounterd a problem and has terminated the synchronisation"
I get this all the time regardless the connection type (Cable or Bluetooth) Also tried it on 2 other PC's with the same result.
Any advise?

Frans

en_croute
12-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Don't use Lotus Notes !

Sorry not to be more help.........

bodstrup
12-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (Nokia E61: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

It is working fine for me. Calendar/tasks are in a different database than contacts, perhaps your sync settings point to the server copy of your mail file. Go into advanced settings and check that you are using the local database on your pc and set the correct password.

Regards, Michael

fkok
14-07-2006, 10:53 AM
In the meantime I found out the issue is the mail template. Can you check for me please which version of the mail template you are using on you mail database?

Wirelessly posted (Nokia E61: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.1; U; en-us) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

It is working fine for me. Calendar/tasks are in a different database than contacts, perhaps your sync settings point to the server copy of your mail file. Go into advanced settings and check that you are using the local database on your pc and set the correct password.

Regards, Michael

bodstrup
15-07-2006, 12:38 PM

I believe I am on an IBM customized v7 template.

Regards, Michael