View Full Version : Deleting downloaded files from S60 browser that aren't saved

riannn
22-06-2006, 07:10 AM
Iíve tried downloading ring tones from a website directly from my E61. After the download process finishes, the media player opens the file directly and played it. This behavior is just like when I open a bluetooth sms containing audio files. With the case of sms bluetooh, when I click the options thereís a selection to save it and if I donít want to save it I just go back to my inbox and delete my bluetooth sms.

Now the question is, how can I delete the files that Iíve download from a web but didnít save it?
Is it auto deleted if I just simply close the media player? Or do I need to clear the browser cache or something?

Because Iím afraid that it will fill up my memory.

-riannn

Rafe
22-06-2006, 09:16 AM
I think they get placed in a tmp directory that is periodically cleared out. If not there'll be in the Sounds directory.

bjarke
02-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Can anybody find the tmp directory, i have 11KB left on my phone memory and i cant do anything...:con?

bjarke
02-07-2006, 02:10 PM
I found it! It's in C:/System/dmgr and under one of the subfolders is a folder named content with all the files :)