View Full Version : putting videos on n91??

leeroy217
13-06-2006, 08:39 AM
i beeen havin a problem wit viewing videos that i transfer 2 my phone.i tried mpeg4 and realvideo but it doesnt play on the phone:mad: does anyone know how to solve this or how to do it properly and if theres any type of software that i ought to use???i'd be really..no...EXTREMELY grateful if anyone helped me with this

thanx:icon14:

ball breaker
20-06-2006, 12:28 PM
there is a great freeware program which can convert all video files to 3gp, It is very user friendly too.. its called SUPER v2006.build.19

JUST GOOGLE IT AND YOU WILL FIND :icon14:

ball breaker
20-06-2006, 12:31 PM
there is a great freeware program which can convert all video files to 3gp, It is very user friendly too.. its called SUPER v2006.build.19

JUST GOOGLE IT AND YOU WILL FIND :icon14:
Oh by the way i have a N91 too and yes it does work.... 3gp format is the best for mobile videos and for audio AAC is the best format..

rdcontractor
09-08-2007, 01:04 PM
i beeen havin a problem wit viewing videos that i transfer 2 my phone.i tried mpeg4 and realvideo but it doesnt play on the phone:mad: does anyone know how to solve this or how to do it properly and if theres any type of software that i ought to use???i'd be really..no...EXTREMELY grateful if anyone helped me with this

thanx:icon14:
Hello, The main problem for videos not being played is due to insufficient memory of the phone. (Not memorycard/Hdd). Better move or delete unwanted files from the phone memory. You can move the images, soundfiles etc to MMC and try again. Moreover the bitrate and resolution of the videos also should be proper