View Full Version : Nokia 3250 urgent help

smash555
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Plz help me frnds. I have a nokia 3250 phone. I formatted the nokia 3250 memory 512 MB microSD card recently and lost all the default applications on the phone like WEB, Settings wizard, Music Downloads, etc. Now I want to restore it back to default. I dont have a backup of my phone's memory card. i downloaded some apps fom the nokia website but when I try to install them it gives me an "UPDATE ERROR" and does not intsalls.

PLzzz Help me on this topic.:mad: :o

Aurakniz
14-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I once have the same problem with you. After that i went in to nokia to download app to reinstall. However app like image editior does not work and give me update error. What I do is to get in to nokia Europe and DL the image editor.

It is not what i expected either, installation is very slow and after that you can only access the app by clicking on your image and click edit. In addition there is some language problem, well its doesnt cause much problem to me anyway since its pretty straight forward.

For app like web browser, you dont have to worry, its already inbuilt.

Lastly if you feel everything doesnt work for you, I guess you should make a trip down to nokia centre and demand them to fix it heheh.

ok sorry for bad english.

smash555
19-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Does anybody has a backup of His own Nokia 3250 memory card and would like to share it with me that will be very helpful :)

nad man
23-06-2006, 07:20 AM
sorry i cant help

zevozki
23-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Does anybody has a backup of His own Nokia 3250 memory card and would like to share it with me that will be very helpful :)

I would like to share u but the problem is my phone setting is for Middle East (Oman),, i think it will not benefits u,,,,

zevozki
23-06-2006, 12:28 PM
hee man,,, Have u tried to restore phone setting?? it will works and u will get

defult setting for web service.

I read in some forums there is PC application Which can recover ur files if deleted it or even if u format Memory card. I will search it for when i find it I will post it for u

smash555
24-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Whenever I try to install Web app and Web feeds App on Nokia 3250 it gives an "Update Error" message any body has got a solution to this problem ????

nj7
24-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Made a copy of a original card of another 3250. Than you test the things again.