View Full Version : Black fascia and Keypad

azzy
08-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Hi All.

Where can i purchase the black front fascia and also the front small keypad, cos i want to change mine. I have tried ebay but only the black fascia is there not the small keypad. Any help welcome. Thanks

Jj03
08-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Hi All.

Where can i purchase the black front fascia and also the front small keypad, cos i want to change mine. I have tried ebay but only the black fascia is there not the small keypad. Any help welcome. Thanks

i do know that a small shop in manchester (not far from picadilly train station) has nokia n80 front and back covers along with keypads...however, they arent official nokia covers etc..but some of them are very nice.

jinjaninja
18-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I bought a black fascia from eBay and took a dummy handset to bits and pinched the buttons off of it and it works fine. So if you know someone who works in a phone shop get one from them or just pinch one from a shop lol:tongue:

mrdannyaitch
18-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Is it hard to change?

BHOY
18-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Does this shop in Manchester have a website?

I take it the buttons mentioned are the buttons on the front of the fone?
Ive orderd a black cover for my silver fone.But have just rememberd the buttons on the face will be silver:icon13: So i could be doing with a black set