View Full Version : N80 and SmartMovie 3.20

Kodd
01-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Hi!

At the moment I test the Demo of SmartMovie 3.20. It looks allright, so I think of buying the full version.

Does anybody has experience with SM and the N80? What are the best settings for an optimal picture and sound?

Did you notice sound problems? My testvideo had the sound too early, so that the last 10 secs were without sound...

Or is there a better alternative programme, which is easy to use and even free?

Thanks a lot!

Pim_NL
03-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Wow, what a great program. I didn't knew it would be possible to play fullscreen XviD video in the native resolution(416x352).

With a 1024kbps bitrate, the video looks perfect, but the framerate drops when there is too much action in the video..
With a low bitrate, for example 128kbps, there are ofcourse a lot of artifacts, and the framerate still drops in the action shots..

4Site
04-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Jus got SmartMovie 3.21 and it seems to working a doodle, framerate drops slightly in action heavy scenes but seems to work great so far.

I actually got the full version cause i hated the greyscaling and demo text and it aint too expensive

Its seems cool at the moment i've so far converted a few music videos and episodes of Futurama and both stay true to the source there doesnt seem to be any audio sync problems so far but i havent converted any real life footage but i'm gonna convert Sopranos a lil later i let you kno how i get on.

nchesh
09-06-2006, 05:54 AM
Hi

I am considering buying smartmovie but have no idea what sort of movies I can watch on my phone. Can anyone tell me what type of files I can use including any converters or codecs necessary.

Neil