View Full Version : N91 Themes

angela.ngiau
01-06-2006, 01:54 AM
Can anyone help me? Now I can download themes !!!! Yay !!!! But so far .. only one theme I'm able to download. :( I've tried the rest, and when after downloading, when I go to themes, and click "Apply" and when I back it up to the main screen, my themes picture suddenly disappear and the themes will be back to the "Default Theme". How can this happened? Anyone who has my same problem and can rectify it, please let me know. I was soooo happy that I can download themes, and when I click "Apply" and go back to the main menu, everything gone. Please help. Thanking you all in advance.:frown:

[sdm]Diablo
08-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Oh my god i have the same problem and i don't know what to do !
if u solve the problem plz tell me... i'm so disepointed :(((((((

Mr Brainz
08-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Yep I had the same problem too...

clive6630
09-06-2006, 11:34 AM
I've noticed this too, but only with some themes, i just assumed that some themes were incompatible in some way, but a few i have downloaded work just fine.

Btw, i have noticed that on my N91, if you install the theme to the HDD the menu's take longer to navigate through. If you install the theme to the phone memory, the menu is much nippier, this is probably due to the access time to the HDD which has to start and spin up before data can be taken from it.

[sdm]Diablo
09-06-2006, 01:35 PM
And u downloaded themes froM? I cant find any working themes. I tried from symbian but they don't work too... Please tell us

hatemabs
13-06-2006, 10:29 PM
they told me to update the version at nokia but still after updating the prob exists,, i dunno really what to do..

Ronaldinho
27-06-2006, 06:37 AM
I have N91 I need help! I've been searching for N91 themes!!! Tell now I didnít find any theme for my mobile so can any body help me plz:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ronaldinho
27-06-2006, 07:00 AM
When i was searching in google i find some themes for N91 and download it when i send it to my phone i was happey:cool: coz i find themes for this mob.then when i open the file and then they ask me install this file i click yes :icon4: ten a small note appeared thelling me (Certificate error contact the applicatio supplier) what can i do:con? Help plz

Rafe
27-06-2006, 09:07 AM
You have to download a compatible theme and make sure you have allowed the installation of unsigned (or rather non Symbian Signed files). You can see a not aboue this in the sticky at the top of the forum. You can download themes from mobilethemes.com (make sure you sepcify your device).

apcaw
27-06-2006, 10:57 AM
You have to download a compatible theme and make sure you have allowed the installation of unsigned (or rather non Symbian Signed files). You can see a not aboue this in the sticky at the top of the forum. You can download themes from mobilethemes.com (make sure you sepcify your device).

How do we allow the installation of unsigned or non symbian signed files? I have tried specifying N91 on mobilethemes.com but still no luck.

I'm kindda lost in how I can install themes from the website. It got lots of pretty themes.

Many thanks.:)

apcaw
28-06-2006, 01:35 AM
Hi, Guys.

Any success in installing themes for N91? I'm really bored with the themes that comes with the phone.

Would appreciate any advise to help me successfully install a theme from symbian theme or mobile theme

slitchfield
28-06-2006, 08:42 AM
How do we allow the installation of unsigned or non symbian signed files? I have tried specifying N91 on mobilethemes.com but still no luck.

Tools | App Manager | Settings

8-)

Steve

apcaw
29-06-2006, 12:18 AM
I have done that too but still no success in installation. Could it be the firmware? Help. :con?

slitchfield
30-06-2006, 03:26 AM
It would help if you gave more details of exactly what you do and the error messages that come up 8-)

Steve

apcaw
30-06-2006, 06:13 AM
Can anyone help me? Now I can download themes !!!! Yay !!!! But so far .. only one theme I'm able to download. :( I've tried the rest, and when after downloading, when I go to themes, and click "Apply" and when I back it up to the main screen, my themes picture suddenly disappear and the themes will be back to the "Default Theme". How can this happened? Anyone who has my same problem and can rectify it, please let me know. I was soooo happy that I can download themes, and when I click "Apply" and go back to the main menu, everything gone. Please help. Thanking you all in advance.:frown:

Hi, slitchfield. ;)

Similar to angela ngiau's problem. Whenever I install the theme, it does appear on the phone. But whenever I return to the main screen (idle screen), it returns back to default theme. :con?

khuram_b
01-07-2006, 02:58 AM
its not just ur phone it everyones n91, its a problem with firmware, but if ur lucky u might find a theme that works.

here are some themes which work, u might want to install them onto phone memory for faster menu :) have fun

apcaw
03-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Thanks, khuram_b.

Hope some one can come up with a solution or themes that kick a:con? :con? and works soon.

aroy1187
03-07-2006, 01:42 AM
hi guys thanx for the theme .. any one know any web site where i might be able to get more of them
cheer s

apcaw
07-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Any updates if there are working/ compatible themes already for N91?

jw
08-07-2006, 12:10 AM
http://forum.mobilethemes.com/showthread.phtml?t=679

reno
09-07-2006, 02:09 AM
the problem is the pixel in the screen.if you want to download the themes from the site,you can check the pixel first.click the right button on your mouse,then click properties.some pixel in themes gallery are not match with n91.n91 have 176x208 pixel,but most site have 352x416 pixel.Don't choose the 352x416 one,cause if you apply the themes in your n91,the themes will go to the default theme in standby screen.