View Full Version : Poorest Battery Life ...........N80

Vicky
27-05-2006, 01:21 PM
I am using N80 from wednesday and i just drain the battery full 3 times and charge the battery for about 12 hours each
and from that and till now very very poor battery life.
I charge in the Morning Full its takes about 90 to 110 min and after that
I had 15 Calls for 18 to 20 Min and had a 10 Min Music Play and 10 mins of messages
and Battery is Low .... wht is this
I charge battery full at 9:00am and till 5:00pm the battery is empty.

starscreamer
27-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I am also disgusted with the poor battery life of the thing. What is the point of packing all these features in and not be able to use them cos it runs out of power...

My solution would be this....

Buy an external N80 battery charger from ebay for 10 then buy an official battery from ebay 5 and then have this on charge. You get a poor quality one with the charger (from hong kong in 3 days :-) This way you can have one on charge all the time when you have your phone with u so when u get back to base you can change them over zero charging time :) and also you can carry the fully charged poor quality rip off battery in your wallet or purse so then if you happen to run out of juice when away from base you can swap them over. I am doing that from today and I had been doing that with my Samsung d500 for a year and its great, u never have to charge the phone itself, plus the battery will charge faster and better as it doesnt have the phone to power at the same time.

James761
28-05-2006, 04:33 PM
shouldnt have to be swaping, changing and spending more money. I'am buting from DUBAI in Middle east so lest see if theres any difference.

zainman
28-05-2006, 06:42 PM
how is the phone for in dubai?