View Full Version : Camera

Spike420
23-05-2006, 09:40 PM
I need to find out something about the nokia N80. The camera is quite awsome in the day but at night it is useless with the god damn "quick flash" flash!! My two house mates both have sony ericson phones and the camera has a flash that can be put on constant and even with there tiny 2.0 megapixels can take better pictures than mine!! There has to be some way that i can put the stupid flash on constantly!!!

Thanks in advance for any help!!

- Ta Spike420

Spike420
25-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Come on someone has to know the answer to this!! I noticed that on the Video Recorder the flash stays on constant so it must be do-able!!

- Spike420

mcsleazycrisps
25-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Won't putting the camera into "Night Mode" help with the picture quality?

Winfield
06-06-2006, 09:05 AM
I also am interested in this. But unlike Spike I do not have the flash option in video mode..

Cash
06-06-2006, 11:03 AM
The flash is useless, and so is the camera indoors or at night.

Does anybody know if this will work with the N80, or if there is a similar add-on flash, my friend has one for his 750i and it really works very well

http://www.directmobileaccessories.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=30_2732&products_id=1138

LesLesleyson
06-06-2006, 11:40 AM
My flash works fine... not sure what you are complaining about? You are aware that a flash only has limited range? This is true of all flashes and not just the one on the N80... pictures taken at night with the flash look great on mine. The camera works fine indoors as well... are you sure you have it on the correct settings?

Cash
06-06-2006, 11:47 AM
My flash works fine... not sure what you are complaining about? You are aware that a flash only has limited range? This is true of all flashes and not just the one on the N80... pictures taken at night with the flash look great on mine. The camera works fine indoors as well... are you sure you have it on the correct settings?

Yes I have taken many pictures with many settings..I do realise that camera flashes only have a limited range, but night time photo's really are awfull on my N80, thats why I was enquiring about an add on flash.. they really improve indoor and night pictures on my friends 750i comapred to without it ..