View Full Version : Installed apps won't start

bikespod
20-05-2006, 11:30 AM
Help. I've installed Handy weather, handy clock, and a few others, including quick office, wireless keyboard, lifeblog, screenshot, setting wizard, google maps and mobiyexplorer, but handy weather, handy clock,quick office and wireless keyboard won't fire up.

in app manager the ones with a red square are lifeblog, wireless keyboard, catalogs(which works), quickoffice, screenshots(which works), handy weather, handy clock, settings wizard

blue squres are next to google maps and moby explorer. so it seems some sis files will load and all jar files???

does it make a diff if they are on the phone or memory card :con? :con? :mad: :frown:

Rafe
20-05-2006, 04:00 PM
It shouldn't make a difference where they are.

Did you suscessfully install the working ones? If not you may need to get a compatiable version (look for the S60 3rd Edition or the N80 one).

Otherwise try restarting the phone. Then try reinstalling the relevant application.

bikespod
21-05-2006, 09:07 PM
it seems that they only work reliably when installed on the phone as opposed to the memory card.

tried several times to reinstall and restart the phone, no joy. oh well they are working now. they are full versions with serial numbers and all. maybe i'll try again when i'm not under pressure from the other half to stop playing with my new toy.:o