View Full Version : wallpaper setting

home
18-05-2006, 06:16 AM
Hi,
I am new to nokia handphone. How can I set and remove wallpaper for nokia 3250, I can set the wallpaper by selecting the image then use option to set it as wallpeper but I cannot remove it, the wallpaper cannot be set to full screen also. scrolling all the function on the phone and reading the manual, I can't find a way of doing it, or have miss out. Can someone advise me on this. thanks.

kunju
07-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Hi,
I am new to nokia handphone. How can I set and remove wallpaper for nokia 3250, I can set the wallpaper by selecting the image then use option to set it as wallpeper but I cannot remove it, the wallpaper cannot be set to full screen also. scrolling all the function on the phone and reading the manual, I can't find a way of doing it, or have miss out. Can someone advise me on this. thanks.

Select Menu > My own > Themes. You see a list of the available themes. The active theme is indicated by a
check mark.
To preview a theme, scroll to the theme, and select Options > Preview to view the theme. Select Apply to
activate the theme. To activate the theme without previewing it, select Options > Apply from the main view.
Edit a theme:
1. Scroll to a theme, select Options > Edit, and select from the following:
Wallpaper Select an image from one of the available themes, or select your own image from the gallery to
use as a background image in the standby mode. You must Go for the default
to remove whatever the wallpaper

Hope this helped you

Shine