View Full Version : Silver Look Better..

mtb2002
16-05-2006, 05:07 PM
well it does to me...but apart form the color I am well impressed with the N80.....apart from,
Is there any way to lock the key pad automatically?
Can you answer or reject the call with the slide?

Just little thing for the moment.

Cheers

Jay3gsm
16-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Automatic keylock will need to be added with 3rd party software, when available.

Dweomer
17-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Why would you need to lock the keypad on a slider phone? The keypad has a built in cover protecting the keys. Or is it still possible for keys to be pressed in some way while the keypad is hidden?

bjarke
17-05-2006, 03:40 PM
I think he means getting rid of the message that says: "Lock keypad?" when you slide the keypad up

mtb2002
17-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Why would you need to lock the keypad on a slider phone? The keypad has a built in cover protecting the keys. Or is it still possible for keys to be pressed in some way while the keypad is hidden?

When you close the slide you have to press YES to lock the reaming keys on the front of the Phone.....so you could still possiblly dial yourlast numbers if you dont lock your phone.

When you opes the slide the LOCK is automatically taken of.....but not when you close it.

zygote
17-05-2006, 09:44 PM
To answe the second question, you can answer calls by opening the slide and hang up by closing it but you can't reject calls with the slide (how would you?) You can reject calls with the soft keys as with other phones though.