View Full Version : Hangovers

spikeymike
22-11-2002, 11:29 AM
Don't you wish you could steal some elements of windows, and use them in your body? For exmaple....

Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE

Click on Processes

Click on "HangoverProc", then click "End Process". This would terminate the hangover process, plus any "HeadacheProc" and "StomachAcheProc" child processes that were spawned by HangoverProc!

Spikey

J2theIZZO
22-11-2002, 11:59 AM
LOL!...Yes that would be great, I could do with one now ;)

Nosferatu
22-11-2002, 01:15 PM
;) Here's my all-time fav. "delete" button for hangovers...

spikeymike
22-11-2002, 02:39 PM

ROFL!!! No offence Hova, but from your previous posts, I KNEW you were gonna be one to reply! Nice to know you and I are doing our bit for the alcohol imbibing stereotype of the young british male! ;-)

GhostDog
22-11-2002, 02:53 PM
You might not believe me,i'm 22 and i havent had one yet :)

SwitchBlade
22-11-2002, 04:11 PM
Don't you wish you could steal some elements of windows, and use them in your body? For exmaple....

Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE

Click on Processes

Click on "HangoverProc", then click "End Process". This would terminate the hangover process, plus any "HeadacheProc" and "StomachAcheProc" child processes that were spawned by HangoverProc!

Spikey

I'd rather do it like Linux/Unix/BeOS where you can kill the process instantly rather than wait half hour for windoze to catch up, or the side effect where the app you ended causes the whole lot to hang. You'd try a quick fix on your hangover and end up in a coma.... :-?

spikeymike
22-11-2002, 04:58 PM
You might not believe me,i'm 22 and i havent had one yet :)

Damn... it's not a nice club to be in, but you might as well visit it at least once! One of the best ways to gain entrance is to drink tequila shots all night, then get up early the next morning!

J2theIZZO
22-11-2002, 04:59 PM

ROFL!!! No offence Hova, but from your previous posts, I KNEW you were gonna be one to reply! Nice to know you and I are doing our bit for the alcohol imbibing stereotype of the young british male! ;-)

I have no intentions of stopping, well not until my kidneys fail (Which isn't that long now)

Right, I'm off down the pub :roll: ;)

JyriK
22-11-2002, 05:31 PM
Usually I try to enjoy the hangovers as best as I can with
good & greasy pizza & watching TV. :D Maybe a few beers can't hurt too.

J2theIZZO
22-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Usually I try to enjoy the hangovers as best as I can with
good & greasy pizza & watching TV. :D Maybe a few beers can't hurt too.

I agree with the last one!, Beer is the best cure for a hangover.....Just not a good option @ 8am when your on your way to work ;)

JyriK
22-11-2002, 05:50 PM
True, true. And especially when havent slept at all... thats a unique feeling... :D

Dazler
22-11-2002, 06:19 PM
Ghostdog is just a copy of me :p

Me never drink or eat anything with alcohol.
Me no smoke, or do anything like drugs.

and yes I have a life ;)

GhostDog
22-11-2002, 08:38 PM
Ghostdog is just a copy of me :p

And a proud one too :)

Me never drink or eat anything with alcohol.
Me no smoke, or do anything like drugs.

and yes I have a life ;)

Wow,its nice to know that i'm not the only one :)

:)
23-11-2002, 02:12 PM
Me too!! never did done or doing!!

Hell! My parents will shoot me dead if i did!!!

GhostDog
23-11-2002, 03:32 PM
There is a time and place for doing drugs and booze,its called coledge.

J2theIZZO
23-11-2002, 03:42 PM
WOAH!, who said anything about hard drugs?

I think the UK is different to a lot of other countries, here is is almost like a religion when you reach 17-19 to go out every friday/saturday night and drink as much as you can until you fall on the floor. (Well it is where I come from in the UK at least)

I guess with time you grow out of it, but I am still yet to, and I have friends in their early 30's that still haven't so that makes me feel better.....I love my nights out... :D

I also smoke (no...cigarettes, not the other thing) but it is something that I wish I had never started, but now that I have I haven't got the willpower to stop. :-?

:puppydogeyes: - Makes you look like this

I have nothing agaisnt "tea-totals" everyone has their own choices and different opinions, if we didn't this would be one boring world we live in.

SwitchBlade
23-11-2002, 03:53 PM
I think the UK is different to a lot of other countries, here is is almost like a religion when you reach 17-19 to go out every friday/saturday night and drink as much as you can until you fall on the floor.

17???? My year group at school all had fake IDs and were going to nightclubs at 14. That said I've never been in the school of thought that enjoyed drinking until I was floored, I'll go out and have a few pints with me mates, but not to the point where I loose control as something bad always happens. Just drink to the point where you think it'd be fun to take the bollards from round the roadworks and put them on the roofs of nearby cars. Best one I've seen is a motorway maintenance bollard (the huge ones) on top of a 10 foot tall signpost in the middle of Canterbury.

23-11-2002, 03:57 PM
WOAH!, who said anything about hard drugs?

I think the UK is different to a lot of other countries, here is is almost like a religion when you reach 17-19 to go out every friday/saturday night and drink as much as you can until you fall on the floor. (Well it is where I come from in the UK at least)

I guess with time you grow out of it, but I am still yet to, and I have friends in their early 30's that still haven't so that makes me feel better.....I love my nights out... :D

I also smoke (no...cigarettes, not the other thing) but it is something that I wish I had never started, but now that I have I haven't got the willpower to stop. :-?

:puppydogeyes: - Makes you look like this

I have nothing agaisnt "tea-totals" everyone has their own choices and different opinions, if we didn't this would be one boring world we live in.

Wow! All this and you can manage to do alot on this site! I mean ALot!!

I think you do have willpower mate ;) (well not the one that makes you stop smoking. :D)--hope you get that though*-

*the willpower not the stuff he smokes!

J2theIZZO
23-11-2002, 04:14 PM
I guess I was being a little well......anyway I started around the same age too....I used to do the get drunk but not stupidly, I still do sometimes...But in the past year, i've been drinking until I get blackouts and then I kind of wake up when i'm in the middle of doing something in a place I have no idea of how I got there. (I gotta stop doing that, it can't be good for me)

But anyway that's just a little insight into the "Youth" of the UK :-? Scary as it may seem to some of you.

:) - Sometimes I wonder about you, you say don't take drugs...What do you class Prozac as?...Mr Smiley Happy :D ....Just kidding

SwitchBlade
23-11-2002, 05:29 PM
Best drug in the world is adrenaline, 'nuff said.

TheSpecialBoy
23-11-2002, 08:39 PM
Damn I need on of those Hangovers. I mean the ALKA stuff.

Did you Know that the Germans pay a lot of their After War debts with ALKA sales in the U.S.?

Regardigh the snuff Part--I smoke regulary--Hope to quit until 1 December, I do get drunk 1 or 2 times per year, Durgs ;) never ever...

I think the power of quitting is inside everybody. What misses is the Will. Better stop before using hangovers :roll:

That`s my story about this

SwitchBlade
24-11-2002, 02:23 AM
I think the power of quitting is inside everybody. What misses is the Will.

That is the best I've ever heard (or read) that put. That is new signature material.

Dazler
24-11-2002, 03:49 PM
Best drug in the world is adrenaline, 'nuff said.

agree ...

Nosferatu
24-11-2002, 04:39 PM
This might sound sappy but to me the greatest drug would be "love"...
:oops: I did lotsa stupid/crazy things for love...

GhostDog
24-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Most definitely Nosferatu,and dont forget,sex.

Nosferatu
24-11-2002, 06:09 PM
;) Yeah, Love make u high, Sex make u addicted...

TheSpecialBoy
24-11-2002, 06:11 PM
;) Yeah, Love make u high, Sex make u addicted...

This is a Quote for all the womens in our life::::

SEX= WWW.ALLABOUTSYMBIAN.COM :angel:

SwitchBlade
24-11-2002, 07:35 PM
Surely the best drug will never give you a low? Hence adrenaline beats love imho.

Nosferatu
24-11-2002, 08:20 PM
;) How bout the adrenaline rush that u get when u... were making love with a girl and u realize that her father is on the way up to her room... or the making love scene in Friday the 13th movie... ;)

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 12:58 AM
Cheesy comment: Nothing cat beat love!

samthepaokfan
25-11-2002, 08:41 AM
Man, the world is getting f....d up !!!
Did you ever see the new advert for the PlayMobil toys ???
After that, you still complain about... Sheeps???

Bah... Still enjoy... SEX (the best HARD Drug, ever...)

:onfire: filakia :onfire:

spikeymike
25-11-2002, 10:28 AM
MY god, I love that series of pictures! For anyone not lucky enough to have seen them, check out <a href=http://www.eqi-clan.de/lego/lego-dope.html>this</a>.

Just for the record... I wouldn't recommend the use of drugs to people, but I don't think people should be stigmatised for the use of relatively harmless products. Not sure how this got on to drugs from having a little drink, but there we go!

samthepaokfan
25-11-2002, 10:33 AM
So... lets Roll... & rock. Greetings to the Northern Lights !!!

LOL

:onfire: filakia :onfire:

N9210
25-11-2002, 11:30 AM

Not even a Nokia 9x10 with USB, GPRS, 640x220 screen 16.7million colours, Bluetooth, MMS, Tri-Band, 400Mhz Arm, 128Mb RAM, etc... ?????

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 12:14 PM

Not even a Nokia 9x10 with USB, GPRS, 640x220 screen 16.7million colours, Bluetooth, MMS, Tri-Band, 400Mhz Arm, 128Mb RAM, etc... ?????

Stop it!!!! Stop i say!!!!

25-11-2002, 12:39 PM

Nothing can beat my grandma!!! :D

J2theIZZO
25-11-2002, 12:46 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
*Izzo falls on floor*
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

25-11-2002, 01:03 PM
:D

Glad to be of help :D

TheSpecialBoy
25-11-2002, 01:18 PM

Man, you kill me!!!! I had to take a Break at the office to take a good laugh.

P.S. We don`t have floor here ;)

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 03:19 PM
I agree,when i was in fifth grade,she kicked the ass of an eightgrader who was trying to take my lunch money :)
True story!

spikeymike
25-11-2002, 03:20 PM
Let's hear it for the matriarchs!