View Full Version : Icon Manager Released!

Dazler
21-11-2002, 10:21 PM
Ever get tired of replacing iconpacks on your 92x0 just to test some other one? Ever had to copy and replace iconpacks just to be able to change that one litlle icon on desk? Nevermore said the raven ... and right he was :)
With IconManager you'll be able to load up to 198 iconpacks! Without ever replacing any of your favourite ones you'll be able to load and test all sorts of iconpacks to give your applications on desk that little extra touch :)

http://users.pandora.be/WarLocks.Data/nokia/apps/advsmall.gif

The iconpacks can be stored on either C or D. When a iconpack is loaded the icons will become available for
you to use for you shortcuts in Desk!

To help promote this app I've created 5 new Iconpacks for all your icon needs :)
I even have some skins to go along with them ;)
Check them here (http://nokia.warlocks.be)

This application is total freeware, but if you nevertheless feel the urge to do a good deed or if you just have money to spare;
It's for sale on Handago for a small price of $2.5 :)

Get it here :) (http://www.handango.com/brainstore/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=308&jid=4AA7CCX28 57F137123E3X45X784C6A9C&platformId=4&productType=2 &productId=48393&sectionId=0&catalog=20)

n9k
22-11-2002, 02:51 AM
This is really an icon orgainzers. Cool Dazler ;)

apcaw
22-11-2002, 02:56 AM
pardon my ignorance, where should i place the .mbm files? particularly where in drive C or D? I tried placing it on system/data folder but the iconmanager wasnt able to locate it. Help, please.
Thanks.

n9k
22-11-2002, 03:04 AM
apcaw, Basically you can place it almost anywhere. The Icon Manager will do the rest of it.. ;)

apcaw
22-11-2002, 03:11 AM
but i tried placing it in C, D drive, download, photogallery, system/data but still no luck. Where did you place yours?
Thanks.

n9k
22-11-2002, 03:36 AM
Well apcaw, I just keep it in my D:/downloaded file. and when you run the icon manager it should be able to scan it. or else try the Menu, File, Select "load a iconpack". you should be able to get it from there.

Good luck

samthepaokfan
22-11-2002, 09:21 AM
Great staff There !!!
Will install it and finally be able to personalize my desktop.
Thanks dazler for that app.

PS. By the way, I am trying to go to your link page, but it seems that I always have the same result...

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Any clues ???

:onfire: filakia :onfire:

Dazler
22-11-2002, 11:22 AM
but i tried placing it in C, D drive, download, photogallery, system/data but still no luck. Where did you place yours?
Thanks.

You'll have to load them using Icon Manager ;)

n9k
22-11-2002, 05:44 PM
Precisely, so did you finally make it apcaw? :)

13-12-2002, 04:04 AM
Now that Icon Manager has the icon packs loaded, how does one change the icons in your running system (9290)?

SoCal

samthepaokfan
13-12-2002, 03:28 PM
Dazler, I guess I missed something. Please tell me what is that thing you call smart memory on your site. Is that an app, or is it something new... And of course, where can i get that app....

Thanks.

Dazler
13-12-2002, 04:27 PM
Now that Icon Manager has the icon packs loaded, how does one change the icons in your running system (9290)?

SoCal

You can only change icons for shortcuts on your Desk.
In desk ctrl-p and you'll see the properties .. here you can use the new icons ...

Dazler
13-12-2002, 04:28 PM
Dazler, I guess I missed something. Please tell me what is that thing you call smart memory on your site. Is that an app, or is it something new... And of course, where can i get that app....

Thanks.

Get it here (www.symbianware.com) ;)

samthepaokfan
16-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the info. Guess I was to drunk to notice it !!!