View Full Version : My Country Joined NATO

TheSpecialBoy
21-11-2002, 03:55 PM
Is this NATO good, It is Wrong?

Just needed to share it with you all....

GhostDog
21-11-2002, 06:49 PM
Well,what can i say,that sux,i feel sorry for you :(

Dazler
21-11-2002, 10:36 PM
It's something something that does something something.
We are in it, didn't have no problems with them/it. So it won't be a bad thing ;)

:)
22-11-2002, 08:12 AM
Isn't nato this old kind of cheap chocolate bars? :P :P :P

samthepaokfan
22-11-2002, 09:28 AM
Bad = because it promotes war !!!
Good = because it will bring your country closer to Europe !!!

up to you 2 choose. But any way... Welcome !!!

:onfire: filakia :onfire:

N9210
22-11-2002, 10:31 AM
NATO does not promote war. It "legalises" it.

ie.

Hi NATO, my names George Tree and I don't like Microsoftland, can I go in and blow it up?

NATO: No, not a good enough reason

George Tree: Hmmm.. well they emmm... they, speak a different language to us!!!

NATO: Well, OK then, go ahead.

samthepaokfan
22-11-2002, 01:54 PM
Very... LOL

GhostDog
22-11-2002, 02:37 PM
This is not the right place to start talking about politics,but,the NATO thing is more serious then it looks like,my country was falling apart,we had a war,people were dying,why,well we dont speak their languge or some other lame reason :(
That was too much,sorry

SwitchBlade
22-11-2002, 04:07 PM
I think the idea is if the whole world is part of NATO we won't be able to fight each other and hence SETI is looking for some aliens for us to beat up when that is achieved. Basically it's a club that means you all go to war together instead of sepperately, handy if you are a warmongering homo (George Bush, although he ain't getting much backing for his war), but pointless for the rest of us.

22-11-2002, 08:21 PM
Why war? I think they should solve their problems through a nice game of pool or some fast ping-pong (table tennis) Or if they're into football, how about a 40 minute match of Winning Eleven 6 on PS2? (I'll host it!)

GhostDog
22-11-2002, 08:32 PM
Nice idea :).I will consider this Winning Eleven 6 match and send a memo to my president about it.Dont be suprised if you see bunch of black cars with red/yelow flags :)

TheSpecialBoy
22-11-2002, 11:23 PM
I think we all can do form everything, even a NATO post in the community waffle, a symbian topic. Ins`t it that :D ?

TheSpecialBoy
24-11-2002, 06:07 PM
Well, this NATO stuff is good afterall.

It brought George W. Bush to Bucharest, and we are proud to enter the free world now 8)

Not that we would not be a free country since 1989, but Now it is OFFICIAL :P :angel:

GhostDog
24-11-2002, 06:16 PM
I dont think that George Bush coming to your capital is a good thing :)

Nosferatu
24-11-2002, 06:34 PM
:D 5 years ago somebody did call me a "N.A.T.O"... "No Action Talk Only"...

SwitchBlade
24-11-2002, 07:37 PM
Poor you George Bush in your capital, start packing your bags to leave. I already am, screw the UK, George Bush is a dictator and Tony Blair is a general, Australia looks nice about now, or New Zealand.

jpzr
24-11-2002, 08:23 PM
-

MaleBuffy
24-11-2002, 09:27 PM
NATO is very good? Tell that to the Yugoslaves.....( Yes Yugoslaves...I remember a time where all of them, serbes bosnians and croates were playing cards in our pub in germany together!) But NATO had other plans!

Everything that includes WAR is bad! Guns are bad.....Nothing about nato is good!

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 01:00 AM
I agree Muffy,NATO is anything but good,we have the similar situation here in Macedonia.

-EDIT-

a.NATO is some kind of a legalised criminal organisation on a higher level.
b.I cant think of a "B" right now,actually i can,but i dont want to offend anyone.

samthepaokfan
25-11-2002, 08:49 AM
I agree Muffy,NATO is anything but good,we have the similar situation here in Macedonia.

-EDIT-

b.I cant think of a "B" right now,actually i can,but i dont want to offend anyone.

Totally agree with you there. We are all grown up people, and do not need BIG BROTHER to tell us what to do... On a fight, problem, or disput, there are always 2 sides. It does not mean that one is right and one is wrong. BOTH are wrong !!!

As mentioned by you in a previous (locked post), you are from Makedonia, we are from Greece. We have the same food, the same way of life, the same beautiful girls, the same... Sheeps !!! So tell me, where is the problem? A name ? Bah, this is crap, my friend...

We must all live and let the others live !!!

samthepaokfan
25-11-2002, 08:50 AM
:D 5 years ago somebody did call me a "N.A.T.O"... "No Action Talk Only"...

Man, try a... sheep !!! The only thing a sheep might answer you is....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

LOL

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 10:29 AM

-EDIT-

Totally agree with you there. We are all grown up people, and do not need BIG BROTHER to tell us what to do... On a fight, problem, or disput, there are always 2 sides. It does not mean that one is right and one is wrong. BOTH are wrong !!!

As mentioned by you in a previous (locked post), you are from Makedonia, we are from Greece. We have the same food, the same way of life, the same beautiful girls, the same... Sheeps !!! So tell me, where is the problem? A name ? Bah, this is crap, my friend...

We must all live and let the others live !!!

I love sam :oops:

No homosexual tendancies here :)

samthepaokfan
25-11-2002, 10:35 AM
Euh... Will you marry me ???

PS. as well, no tendancies here, man. Only... sheeps !!!

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Allthough i want to accept your proposal with all my heart,i wont,because i know that you wont be able to give me the kind of love you give to your sheep and i'll always be second :(

:) :) :) :) :)

J2theIZZO
25-11-2002, 11:13 AM
:rofl: to all of it!

samthepaokfan
25-11-2002, 11:31 AM
Allthough i want to accept your proposal with all my heart,i wont,because i know that you wont be able to give me the kind of love you give to your sheep and i'll always be second :(

Snif, snif... And me who was dreaming of shaving you !!!

samthepaokfan
25-11-2002, 11:31 AM

Snif, snif... And me who was dreaming of shaving you !!!

PS. LOL

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 12:11 PM
You are insane!!!! In a good way :) :)

25-11-2002, 02:41 PM
:D I love this forum! (no third party sexual tendicies here!)

N9210
25-11-2002, 02:50 PM
:D I love this forum! (no third party sexual tendicies here!)

Pity, as you have a lovely smile ;)

25-11-2002, 03:04 PM
Now now, let's not cross the line Pat!!!
:D

JyriK
25-11-2002, 08:02 PM
damn, this thread is really getting out of hand :D :D :D
but on a good way

GhostDog
25-11-2002, 09:16 PM
If you had not read the fineprint:AAS is latent gay community.

SwitchBlade
25-11-2002, 10:36 PM
Bah you lot make me feel left out.
http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/bandwagon.jpg

jprz
27-11-2002, 08:01 PM
Maybe it'a a good think to join NATO, but it would be even better if NATO would join us, and help us to beat our enemy, the M$.