View Full Version : Any word on N91 release date?

evobit
11-01-2006, 07:49 AM
As in the topic...? My SX1 has shat itself for the second time in 16 months requiring another lengthy stay at the service centre.

I can't wait for a true multimedia phone!

Has anyone done a comparison between the n80 and the n91?

Utenteanonimo64
11-01-2006, 03:10 PM
As in the topic...? My SX1 has shat itself for the second time in 16 months requiring another lengthy stay at the service centre.

I can't wait for a true multimedia phone!

Has anyone done a comparison between the n80 and the n91?

Will the N91 ever come out? I have some doubts. That phone is already obsolete before even being available in the market. Sony has already announced 4 GB and 8 GB memory sticks (in the Duo format) and high capacity cards will soon be available in other formats too. Who needs a battery-hungry 4 GB hard disk in a battery-hungry UMTS phone???

UA

Masamune
12-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Everyone, with the new OS 9, built in Wifi b/g, bright display and crystal clear sound. Bear in mind that the battery drain between micro HDs and Flash memory isn't all that much and provided you remember to charge each evening and keep a spare battery in the car, what problems are you going to have?

Besides, I don't see any iPods round here with Wifi and a decent web browser....

Utenteanonimo64
12-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Besides, I don't see any iPods round here with Wifi and a decent web browser....

I don't see anyone talking into an ipod either..... that's why you don't need to keep your ipod on for 16 hours a day.

evobit
27-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Still no word on the release? Feeling pretty let down about now, just when I thought Nokia were onto it with their recent releases.