View Full Version : N70 Tutorial

adnanhaddadin
11-12-2005, 07:58 AM
I bought a new N70 two weeks ago and everything was OK until I started the N70 Tutorial->Interface->Keys and watched all of the 16 slides then pressed Back to exit Keys part, then Exit to exit the Tutorial, then Exit to exit My Own sub-menu and it took more than 15 seconds to exit to the Main Menu. After all that I started to notice some flickering (such as white rectangles) in some parts of the screen when I start some applications or open some menus. This is mainly clear when I start any of the Quick Office applications such as the Adobe Reader. It seams that the phone became slower in refreshing the screen. Can anyone help me solve this problem.

Rafe
16-12-2005, 01:09 PM
It maybe that your phone is just taking a while to do processor intensive tasks. If this does happen and you worried the phone is slow a simple reboot (switch off then on) should solve any issues. You can also use a program such as FExplorer to compress the memory and free it up (I don't think this is a likely reason [memory leak], but it wont hurt to try).