View Full Version : Is it my ears.....

gadget_sa
18-11-2005, 11:23 PM
........ or are the headphones really crap at staying in your ears?

Used them for the first time tonight, and they just kept falling out every time I turned my head....
Thought it was the lead too tight, but that was all fine.
Took the spongy bits off, and it still happens!!

Anyone else find them a pain in the ar$e?

And whats with all the wires and crossovers, clip and two funny square slidy bits!!!

:icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13: :icon13:

It's the only crap thing I've really found....

AEFOX
18-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Seems like you don´t know how to put the whole device (phones) ...

Since the 6630 that came with the same handsfree earphones

The black clips you have to plug and close together behind your neck ... then cables are like a necklace, then put your ear phones and move the black squares to the front or sides of your face... in that way any tension over the main cable to the phone don´t make that your hearphones fall and drop from your ears ...

I think this is one of the best innovations on this kind of earphones setup... much better than iPod for example that fall off very easy from your ears... because of the tension on the main front cable...

i don´t have any of the issues that you mentioned... of course if you do that i just told you ..

cya!

:cool:

janozik
19-11-2005, 03:03 AM
I think the "necklace" is very good, but I have the same problem as original poster - the earpieces just are somehow too big and do fall off from my ears with the slightest head movement. I'm a big guy and my ears are not small. So far all other headsets have been ok. These are not...

macwhu
21-11-2005, 11:55 AM
yep i found them annoying - what with the microphoen down at your belly button
until someone told me how to wear them
and i lvoe them now - bass and volume is great on them
i have no problem with them popping out

the ones with my old orange spv500 used to do that all the time
i couldn never keep them in

as was said earlier
you have to clip the two bits together behind your neck
and they suddnely make sence
not sure abouthe the use fo teh loose sqaure bits

they should come with wearing instructions as its not obvious
once you have the bits behind your neck the microphoen is chest hight
and theres no pulling on the ears - works really well - FOR ME! :)

impy78
23-11-2005, 07:57 PM
The only problem I have, (apart from the falling out my ears), is that I have the white "mugger baiting" ones, and when you put them on like a necklace, you don't half look like a berk.

Has anyone tried the ad-15 adaptor?

cavey
24-11-2005, 01:32 PM
I have put them on right (with the clip behind my neck). I have also problems with the earplugs falling out. They are to big for my ears, even without the "spoungy pads". I have never ever experienced earplugs not fitting my ears before.

Thinking of getting my boyfriend to "modify" them for me, and put new earplugs on. Anyone tried that? We might destroy them, but that doesn't matter when they are useless anyway.