View Full Version : Need help on voice tag on Nokia N70

enter1
06-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Hi there,

I am having problem on finding and setting voice tag for contacts. Because of this I can't use voice command to call to contacts at all.

Is there anyone out there know how to setup this thing?

Thanks

steve_perry
06-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Hi there,

I am having problem on finding and setting voice tag for contacts. Because of this I can't use voice command to call to contacts at all.

Is there anyone out there know how to setup this thing?

ThanksEvery single contact should be set up for voice dialling as are most commands, e.g. you can say "silent" and the phone will switch to silent profile or say "general" and it will switch back to general profile. To activate voice sensor, press and hold the right soft function key (The one above the red 'reject call' key). After you hear a small chirrup you can then speak to the phone.

If you want to hear what you have to say in order to voice dial a contact, go to contacts, select an entry, then select options (left function key) and finally choose 'Play voice tag'. :D Sounds like Dr. Stephen Hawking has done the voice over for the N70 :tongue:

S.

AEFOX
06-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Yep...

Thatīs right... Stephen Hawkings say our words on N70 lol! ;) ...

But i really donīt understand how it possible that NO BODY mentioned this amazing new Voice Recognition system on any N70 Review... even on the last review that showed on GSMArena.com were they said that N70 actually is right now the best mobile in the world ... no body mentioned this feacture...

BTW! you of course can record your own voice for any command or contact ... but itīs awsome that anything you type on the name field for a contact on the phonebook the phone simply "read" that to make the recognition after you repeat that name... same for commands, apps, etc... are already named and voice (synth) tagged...

cya!

:cool:

impy78
24-11-2005, 07:17 PM
How do you record your own... Stevie does not understand what I am saying one iota!

proandi
28-11-2005, 03:25 PM
this amazing new Voice Recognition system on any N70 Review
Not really new. The Sendo X also had this feature (about one year before).