View Full Version : Bluetooth device and 7710

yedini
13-08-2005, 09:42 AM
I just bought a 7710, and yesterday a bluetooth usbstick so I can connect my phone to my computer, but I can't make a pan-network! I can sent files to my phone and from my phone to my computer but that is it, no browsing on my phone by my computer or things like that like with my datacable! I also heard that I could internet on my phone true my internetconnection from my computer using bluetooth, does anyone know how that works? Do I need to make a pan-network for that? If I try to make a pan-network, my computer doesn't see my phone as a pan-network phone, so he says that I need to put my device on and connect it to my computer although I already did that... Also when I want to start bluetooth on my computer, there comes a pop-up which says that my software license does not include use with this bluetooth device, and then I can open a file with the name license, does anyone know what I can do about that? Is there a license I can download?

I really hope there is somebody who can answer my questions!

Greets from the Netherlands

Foxl
27-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi,

I'm also trying to internet on my 7710 via a PC, but it isn't working overhere either. Anyone has any idea?

sid_2005
24-09-2005, 08:10 AM
you must have that pc suit for nokia 7710 with bluetooth connection option. :cool:

Foxl
03-10-2005, 01:03 PM
But how does it work after that? (This is about internetting ON the N7710 via the PC, not the other way around)

manta
03-10-2005, 01:11 PM
But how does it work after that? (This is about internetting ON the N7710 via the PC, not the other way around)

This feature is not supported by Nokia PC Suite.
(it has been with say Nokia 6600 and mRouter Suite, but not with 7710 and Nokia PC Suite)

MAAJ
04-10-2005, 11:23 AM
For the reply of the first message . PC SUITe is the best thing to browse your mobile in your computer . and for the internet thing , sorry I also never tried internet in my phone .

a question ! How to add fonts in the mobile .?