View Full Version : Bought some games and softwares for my Nokia 7710

onlybobby
02-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi guys,just bought two games and some software for my Nokia 7710. The first one is called "SkyForce",am sure you all must have heard about it...Its one of the best game i've ever played on a mobile device.
The second game is "Super miners",its a wonderful game,the gameplay is very addictive...Love the games...
As for the software bought a file explorer called "PowerFile",ah! good software,lets me customise quite a bit..Not as good as some of the file explorers available for the series 60 perhaps,but something is better than nothing..
bought some other softwares namely;
1.PowerFile (Series 90)
2.Smart Movie (Series 90)
3.DVD player (Series 90)
4.And lastly i've bought 17 themes for my baby,installed them..Gr8 ones...
Now,my Nokia 7710 just rocks more than ever before..

Cheers guys..

dilipredd
15-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Hi guys,just bought two games and some software for my Nokia 7710. The first one is called "SkyForce",am sure you all must have heard about it...Its one of the best game i've ever played on a mobile device.
The second game is "Super miners",its a wonderful game,the gameplay is very addictive...Love the games...
As for the software bought a file explorer called "PowerFile",ah! good software,lets me customise quite a bit..Not as good as some of the file explorers available for the series 60 perhaps,but something is better than nothing..
bought some other softwares namely;
1.PowerFile (Series 90)
2.Smart Movie (Series 90)
3.DVD player (Series 90)
4.And lastly i've bought 17 themes for my baby,installed them..Gr8 ones...
Now,my Nokia 7710 just rocks more than ever before..

Cheers guys..

amrdode
08-09-2005, 02:53 PM
thx mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

harpaalgill
26-03-2006, 10:30 AM
hey man , i m having some themes and softwares for 7710 .we can exchane this, my e mail id is yaran_naal_bahara_mitro@yahoo.com . send me some thing for 7710 i will definately send u back

dbatman
26-03-2006, 03:27 PM
where can i find some good games for the 7710? i'm looking for pool or billiards.... have tried some flash games but they are slow...

parthiv_sk
05-04-2006, 05:08 PM
good one keep it up

FRIENDS
18-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Please Send The Game For Me And Thanks For Ur Help MY MAIL IS SUPER_MOSTAFA@YAHOO.COM

ngage_freak
19-06-2006, 05:51 AM
hello:) , I used to be a ngage freak and that explains why i like all phones that look like them.:cool:
i was wondering does nokia 7710 play ngage games? because i got like most of them in my computer.
and if you guys want any software or games just ask me at anthony.upsat@gmail.com and i can send you by attachments.:icon2:
Please tell me if there is any problem with nokia 7710, because i really want to buy it.:rolleyes:

ngage_freak
03-07-2006, 04:41 AM
hello, finnaly i bought my nokia 7710 and found out that there are some minor problems and some major problems as well, other than that, it is a good phone due to it's genuine design and functions.

function problem

1.application cannot be closed.
how to solve it : install a software called SWITCHER, it will show all the programs you are currently running and how many kb ram it is using, so you can terminate them instantly.

2.the phone somehow dont save thumbnails like series60 phones do, so when you open images, it takes a long time for it to load images if you have 100 in the same folder.
how to solve it : i dont think this is the best choice, but what i do now is switch it to list mode instead of thumbnail mode.

3.your camera dont take good pictures during night due to no night mode.
how to solve it : make sure everytime to snap photos with your phone you do it in a well lit area.

4. time not always appear on the screen, time not shown in desk,control panel and most of the applications.
how to solve it : there might be a theme that can solve it or switch on clock all the time before key locking it.

5.took toooo long to restart the phone.
Design Problem

1.too bulky to carry in your pocket, and more bulky when you put on a protective leather case.

2. back cover damage too easily when open, and if damaged may effect the device reading the memory card.

3.phone audio not loud enough compared to many phones, loudspeaker not loud enough too.

4.buttons without backlight.

5. battery fall off easily because have no grip. when battery fall off, you have to set the country, time , date all the time.

but look at the brighter side of the phone. although i didnt bought the phone for a long time, i manage to explore alot of mobile softwares because im a guy that have the liberty to install as many software as i can because i have all softwares/games for nokia phones.

one of the best upgradrade i think is the ability to read pdf+ and flash 6 files.

1. Read pdf : your 7710 can read pdf thx to its wide screen and touch screen made it easier to browse them too. you can either install adobe acrobat reader symbian OS version, or just install pdf+. imagine reading davinci code or put the entire nokia 7710 user manual into your phone.(who needs book anymore)

ONE PROBLEM IM FACING IS, i dont know where to put the games folder for games that dont require installation. i did it the ngage way by putting the games folder in system/apps folder but it appears to be not working. i tried to put in some ngage games just to try and the icon appears but of course none of the ngage games will work.

how do you guys install games like that mine game, rayman bowling, etc? do you really need to have nokia suite and sync it?