It'll be about a month before i'm there but i'll get there in the end :D

Congrats ;)

JyriK
07-11-2002, 11:04 PM
Ok, im putting on mine... :bday:

Dazler
07-11-2002, 11:10 PM
LOL, I didn't even notice :)
I'm going to enjoy it, I'm number 2 now, but Switchblade, malebuffy and even you J2TheIzzo ar going after my rank :'( And they have a way to fast submit button to be able to keep up :)
;)

JyriK
08-11-2002, 02:26 AM
Hehe, now I have beer... http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/jyrikup/smilies/beer0000.gif
And bigger guns :D http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/jyrikup/smilies/biggun00.gif
I can take on all of you :D :D
But first things first http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/jyrikup/smilies/drink000.gif ...then its your turn.

Oh, maybe its time to go to bed :oops: , I got carried away there with my new smilie collection. sorry :D [/img]

upponalle
08-11-2002, 08:47 AM
Congratz Dazler :bday:

I have a few days break, heading tomorrow to the land of mountains, cheese and chocolate. But when I'm back... ;)

Dazler
08-11-2002, 11:56 AM

I have a few days break, heading tomorrow to the land of mountains, cheese and chocolate. But when I'm back... ;)

Hehe :) Enjoy mate!

Nosferatu
08-11-2002, 12:42 PM

:fadein: Thank God!!!! you are catching real fast on me now... nows my chance...
anyway, Happy vacation!!! :fadein:

SwitchBlade
08-11-2002, 02:15 PM
/me kicks stones around, outside the back of AAS.

<mumbles> I was top poster here for ages, I put all that effort into beating Rafe twice....... All I did was be busy for a week.......</mumbles>

Keep on waffling Daz ;)

GhostDog
08-11-2002, 03:07 PM
/me kicks stones around, outside the back of AAS.

<mumbles> I was top poster here for ages, I put all that effort into beating Rafe twice....... All I did was be busy for a week.......</mumbles>

Keep on waffling Daz ;)

Well SwitchBlade,i must say you have my deepest simpathy,theres allways the fast submit button :)

upponalle
08-11-2002, 08:15 PM
:fadein: Thank God!!!! you are catching real fast on me now... nows my chance...

I will catch you eventually, dont worry!! ;)
Trying to do my best, but I'm going apartment hunting, because I'd like to have a roof above my head from the 1st of December :D

upponalle
08-11-2002, 08:18 PM

If the lovely 9210 would have an MMS application, you'd have gotten a nice postcard... :D

Nosferatu
09-11-2002, 06:56 AM

I will catch you eventually, dont worry!! ;)
Trying to do my best, but I'm going apartment hunting, because I'd like to have a roof above my head from the 1st of December :D

Hehehehe... lets wait and see... ;)

Dazler
10-11-2002, 03:05 PM

If the lovely 9210 would have an MMS application, you'd have gotten a nice postcard... :D

Use e-mail ;) :]

upponalle
14-11-2002, 04:25 PM
Hehehehe... lets wait and see... ;)

I guess you have been really busy..., but I'll still catch you eventually 8)