View Full Version : Problem after installing F-Secure anti virus

Manchas
10-06-2005, 03:18 AM
Hi, after i installed F Secure anti virus, i find out that sometimes when i open the web browser, my 7710 will kinda hang. When i press the desk button i can return to the desk, but if i try to open some toher apps, i will only get a blank screen.

I tryed to uninstall the anti virus to check it was the one causing this problem but i cant find it in the application manager. How can i unistall it??? Any ideas please?

Other funny thing is if i remove my MMC card then restart the phone, i can use the web browser, what can be wrong here?

Thanks for any tips

kanedypka
10-06-2005, 11:58 AM
go to anti-virus app and open it then click the middle button on left hand side of phone go down to tools and go to uninstall aniti-virus

Manchas
12-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Ok, i uninstalled the anti virus but i still have the same problem, when i open the web browser it will hang, i can go to the desk but phone will get very slow.

I found out that if i remove the MMC card, then the web browser will work fine...

What can be the problem here???

kanedypka
12-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Ok, i uninstalled the anti virus but i still have the same problem, when i open the web browser it will hang, i can go to the desk but phone will get very slow.

I found out that if i remove the MMC card, then the web browser will work fine...

What can be the problem here???

must be an app in the memory card using to much ram download switcher(its in an earlyer thread) and see if theres anything running when you have memory card in, that isn't there when you don't have it in.

DING YA!
27-07-2005, 11:09 AM
If you press and hold down the bottom right hand key for about 10 seconds, it closes all applications that are running in the backround. This should speed things up, although i'm not entirely sure if it will solve your problem.
:cool: