View Full Version : Smartmovie (S90) settings

Manchas
20-05-2005, 06:21 AM
Hi again,

Anyone knows wich settings are the best to convert video files to see in the 7710 ?

I tryed a few video clips, but after convert them even on the pc i only get sound and not video... I used the Divx codec, 112 bitrate, mono sound... but no picture just sound, another video file i got a freezed image and could hear the sound...

Any ideas?

Run
21-05-2005, 07:20 AM
Hi again,

Anyone knows wich settings are the best to convert video files to see in the 7710 ?

I tryed a few video clips, but after convert them even on the pc i only get sound and not video... I used the Divx codec, 112 bitrate, mono sound... but no picture just sound, another video file i got a freezed image and could hear the sound...

Any ideas?

Did you install xvid codecs on your 7710?

Manchas
22-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Yes i have installed Divx codec on my phone....

What can be wrong??? Maybe my smarmovie converter has some problem ???

next12
22-05-2005, 02:58 AM
try smartmovie 2.72 cracked

Manchas
24-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Hi, when u tell me to try Smartmovie 2.72 cracked, is this the version for Series 90?
If not will it work with the 7710, or are u referring to the Smartmovie converter for the PC ?

I find out that the problem might be the codecs in my PC, i just find out yesterday that my Windows Media Player 10 cant play any mpeg files, right even some old videos i was sure it were working fine, now it wont play them.

Ive tryed to donwload a codec pack but no luck so far. I think the smartmovie converter will use something from windows media player, cause it wont play the original mpeg file and also the avi file it generates....

Anyone can help me on how to solve this problem? Is there anyway i can fix media player to play mpeg files again? i even reinstall media player with the same results.... I would love to be able to convert mpeg files to watch them on my 7710... Any tips are welcome. Thanks

saothuy2001
24-05-2005, 04:33 PM
hi...any body have smartmoive crack ....can u post it on????
thank a lot ;) :icon14:

Manchas
25-05-2005, 02:21 AM
Hi again,
I found out that the problem was in my PC, somehow i cant install any codec that makes WMP10 play video files, even avi wont play, i tryed to install several codec packs, and nothing play, the microsoft utility to check wich are the preferred codecs on the system always find some codecs but says that all of them are incompatible with WMP10. Then i remeber that i also have installed on my pc another version of XP (a chinese version) and media player there can play all files, then i installed smartmovie converter there and all is ok now, i transfer the converted files to the 7710 and im happy with the results :)

So my conclusion is that the Smartmovie converter uses the Windows Media PLayer codecs, or shares something with it, if something wrong with WMP10 then the converter wont do its job.

sameerenvy
11-06-2005, 08:46 AM
you have to use Xvid encoder
Hi again,

Any ideas?

sameerenvy
11-06-2005, 08:47 AM
you have to use Xvid encoder j=ust in case you are not able to do it contact me +919885520009
Hi again,

Any ideas?