View Full Version : 3230 - Formal Bug List

Proud_Iranian
14-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Alrighty people,
Lets make a formal bug list for the 3230 so that we can forward it to Nokia, so that they would fix the problem with their upcoming firmware!
And please describe briefly the steps which you took that brought about the bug!

One bug that i have read about and is most common is the "fat camera effect" which doesnt really have steps to achieving it. You take a picture and the image appears fatter than normal! This bug is present in v3.0505.2 firmware!

at10ti0n
19-05-2005, 04:54 PM
-no vibration on silent profile;
-beep before ring tone starts;
-bluetooth serial port service not supported;
-when u open visual radio u hear a music clip before u start hearing any radio chanel (not sure if its a bug but its annoying...);
- and the dust bug (lol its not a software bug ... but a hardware..)

dukesatan
29-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Two things, can this be made a sticky?? and a new bug i noticed, not an easy one to notice this.

When getting an SMS i'v noticed my message volume (wav) is far louder than the profile i have setup, i have a quiet profile and the volume on it is almost on silent yet i get BEEP, SMS MESSAGE, i'v worked out that its about half volume by playing the same message shortly after in music player.

So what good are profiles if this "Enhancement" BEEP is screwing it all up, i am now convinced this BEEP is a bug and nokia needs to address it.

Duke.

yms901
31-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Alrighty people,
Lets make a formal bug list for the 3230 so that we can forward it to Nokia, so that they would fix the problem with their upcoming firmware!
And please describe briefly the steps which you took that brought about the bug!

One bug that i have read about and is most common is the "fat camera effect" which doesnt really have steps to achieving it. You take a picture and the image appears fatter than normal! This bug is present in v3.0505.2 firmware!

sometimes my mp3 ringtone doesn't work..... there're 2 beeps (instead of 1 normally) and then the preset nokia ringtone rings.... it happens some time.... and I believe it's a BUGGGG

dominator
31-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Yep happens to my 3230 too sometimes. But it happened on my 6600 also, just without the beep.

dukesatan
01-06-2005, 11:12 AM
My mate made a comment about his 7610 which was worrying, he said the beep sounds exactly like an error, like a crash bleep, maybe the sound system is not initialising, crashes then plays our ring tones/poly tones?? Just a random thought, hence it would be in all profiles and for all phone calls/messages. Dunno, i wonder if a installation program could fix it in phone memory over rom.