04-04-2005, 03:44 PM
I have some questions that need answering please could you help.
1. what will be the price of it sim free or on a network pay as you go service in the UK
2. when will it be available
3. will it use ordinary rs mmc
4. what os will it use ive heard it will use os7 and os 8a
5. would it be worth upgrading to from a nokia 6600
04-04-2005, 03:49 PM
so what are the questions?
04-04-2005, 09:46 PM
3. If u mean does it use dual voltage rs mmc (dv rc mmc) or normal rs mmc then it does use normal rs mmc.
4. It uses the 7os
5. I just did upgrade from 6600 to 3230; i think its totally worth it, but the decision is up to u.
07-04-2005, 09:02 AM
I have some more questions.
6. what is the processor speed
7. how much ram does it have
8. is the camera quality good some actual pictures taken with the phone would be good.
9. does it record 15 frames at 176x144 and what is the bitrate of the video
10. does radio sound good out the speaker and ear phones
please answer my questions will post some good stuff if i buy it.
08-04-2005, 07:58 AM
- Symbian: OS v7.0s
- 32-bit RISC CPU based on ARM-9 series, 123 Mhz
- 9Mb free (16Mb - full)
- 6 Mb internal
- Lithium Ion, 760 mAh
All the other info u should be able to find here http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3230-review-33.php