View Full Version : Why release this product?

socialjazz
11-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Why release a prototype/beta phone? 6260 has so many bugs its getting irritating

1. SMS will exit sometimes. try input 'hahaha' into dictionary and then key in this word in the normal T9 mode

2. formatting your rs-mmc card with this phone will surely makes your phone hang

3. No camera application support??? why does ALL symbian camera applications always fails to run in this damn phone

I regret getting this phone and i am not sure about you

nokya
11-02-2005, 07:16 PM
well i dont have any of the above problems, maybe wait for a firmware upgrade and it should fix your problems

ttbtan
14-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Well, i bought my 6260 in mid decemeber and it have went in and out the service center 3 times. I encountered drop call, auto shut off, phone hang, application close by itself etc. The last time it went in, it stay there for more than 3 weeks. I just got back the phone yesterday and upon switching it on, an error message "App. Closed CbsServer" appear. check with the recept immediately and was told that this was normal according to their technician. Not really convince but what can I do. Trying out this few day to see it still hang.

dhanesh
15-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Try a Firmware Upgrade .. or do a manual clean format .. the latest firmware for 6260 is 3.0448.0