View Full Version : Watch DVD's on your phone

The Bling
05-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi Guys,
Just to mention that I bought the DVD to Mobile program from http://www.makayama.com/dvd2nokia.html

It's possible the coolest thing i've ever seen on a phone. You can download the demo version and put 5 minute clips on, but once you see the quality, trust me its worth the $20 to get the full version.

I was given a 512mb card for christmas, this means I can fit about 6 full dvd's onto the card. Thats right 6.. Plus theres a cool dvd player that is downloaded onto your phone with a smart menu. Means you don't have to use real player, and you can skip to any part of the film that you want..

Picture quality is impressive, and sound quality so far is top marks. Watched Bored of the rings on the train on the way home, made the journey go well quick...

All my mates are well jealous, and for very little money, gives another cool feature to this already wicked phone.. :icon14:

Dvd's on ya phone, too cool...

NorthernLight
11-01-2005, 07:44 AM
if the DVD is 4:3 interlaced PAL, the converted video is poor. A proper deinterlacer should be added to this SW.

The Bling
11-01-2005, 08:04 PM
What you going on about fella, tryin to be fancy! Just have a look for yourself, the quality is well impressive..