View Full Version : Problem with sorting my contact list

happyspinach
04-01-2005, 06:38 PM
hello all,
I have a problem sorting my contact list by (firstname, lastname). I checked the use manual and it says I can click on "Contacts" then "Options" then "Settings"...however, I don't see the option "Settings", wondering if it would be a glitch of the software. Is anyone encountering the same problem? Please advise. :con?

Johnboyrover
04-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Managed to find it on my 6260, just going to contacts, selecting options, and scroll down a bit.

happyspinach
05-01-2005, 03:46 PM
I did scroll all the way down....but there is no "Settings" to choose from......What should I do now?

bounceism
06-01-2005, 11:44 AM
after contacts, open up one of your contacts, and when it displays their name on top and their phone number(s), then go to options > edit. then you should be able to edit their phone number at this point. go to options > add detail. then you can add a first and last name, company, job title, etc.

unless you simply mean that you can't sort them the way you want to after having added a first and last name.

in which case... i can't help you, good luck!

happyspinach
07-01-2005, 06:26 PM
after contacts, open up one of your contacts, and when it displays their name on top and their phone number(s), then go to options > edit. then you should be able to edit their phone number at this point. go to options > add detail. then you can add a first and last name, company, job title, etc.

unless you simply mean that you can't sort them the way you want to after having added a first and last name.

in which case... i can't help you, good luck!

IT IS THE CASE! :frown: I think it could be a software glitch....anyone else is encountering the same problem? Does anyone know how to fix this issue?? BTW....I am referring to my contact list on phone memory and when I click to my subscribe list, I do have the option to sort them by firstname......

formless
13-06-2006, 09:51 AM
I have this problem too. I couldn't find the "Settings" option in my contacts.
Still looking for the reasons why.

I am using N80 with software version 3.0617.0.6.