View Full Version : ~*~Lock Messages and Gallery~*

dhanesh
21-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Ok .. now my problem is what most ppl go tru in college everyday .. i have a few games n stuff installed so ppl wana play em .. but the thing is after the play they get nosy n check my messages n stuff and the gallery images ..
Is there a way to put a lock to my messages and gallery .. ??? .. for images therz the photosafe .. but thats like a way too long procedude .. and m a lazy bum .. lol ..
So any suggestions ?
Thankx in advance ...

TANKERx
21-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Ok .. now my problem is what most ppl go tru in college everyday .. i have a few games n stuff installed so ppl wana play em .. but the thing is after the play they get nosy n check my messages n stuff and the gallery images ..
Is there a way to put a lock to my messages and gallery .. ??? .. for images therz the photosafe .. but thats like a way too long procedude .. and m a lazy bum .. lol ..
So any suggestions ?
Thankx in advance ...

Do what I do and tell them to naff off!!!! :)

dhanesh
21-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Do what I do and tell them to naff off!!!! :)

LOL :icon14: ... wish i could do that bud .. but sumtimes i have to keep shut .. as well as protect my own privcy .. know what i mean :tongue:

qhe_pit
12-01-2005, 01:08 AM
LOL :icon14: ... wish i could do that bud .. but sumtimes i have to keep shut .. as well as protect my own privcy .. know what i mean :tongue:

i had installed this software 'smsguard' and it work well. i. you can just download it and enjoy! but i cannot attach it here, :con?