View Full Version : new virus for 6260 ?? it says : system error ! pls help me !!

jamesloh3
18-12-2004, 09:10 AM
hi guys .. i have recently installed a softward called talk60.. it is said to have text to speech function.. however after i have installed it .. my phone says : system error... afterwhich .. when i try to sms.. my sms function failed.. i can only input numbers and i cannot input any alphabets at all !!!! also i cannot go into
settings->phone->general !! when try to go in it said : app.closed gs !! .. what does dat mean ?? also my pencil function on the phone failed too ! i pratically cannot input and alphabets at all ! is it that software has hacked and deleted my sms and setting function ?? is there anyway i can salvage this problem ??? pls help me if u guys have the answer ! thank you !!

TANKERx
18-12-2004, 10:48 AM
hi guys .. i have recently installed a softward called talk60.. it is said to have text to speech function.. however after i have installed it .. my phone says : system error... afterwhich .. when i try to sms.. my sms function failed.. i can only input numbers and i cannot input any alphabets at all !!!! also i cannot go into
settings->phone->general !! when try to go in it said : app.closed gs !! .. what does dat mean ?? also my pencil function on the phone failed too ! i pratically cannot input and alphabets at all ! is it that software has hacked and deleted my sms and setting function ?? is there anyway i can salvage this problem ??? pls help me if u guys have the answer ! thank you !!

I read on one forum that there's another file that you need to run the software properly (probably a language file or something). Apart from that, I don't know what, apart from doing a full-on poke-in-the-eye, you can do.

Sorry dude!

If you got the file from a reliable source, check back to see if there is anything else you need to install.